Drone Alone

Nobody's POV

"Oh, this is so exciting! I have never been to Australia before." Tasha squeals as she stands in the living room.

"Hey, maybe you'll like it so much you won't want to come back!" Eddy cackles popping up on the screen.

"Donald, honey, do you have the plane tickets?" Tasha asks as her husband walks into the room.

"Honey, we're taking my fully automated private jet. Plane tickets. Why don't we just slap on a bunch of stamps and mail ourselves there." Donald scoffs.

"Private jet. That works." Tasha says.

"Okay, Leo, this is your chance to prove you're responsible enough to stay at home without us." Donald explains turning towards his step son.

"Me? What about them?" Leo asks pointing to the four bionic teens stood behind him.

"They were designed to go on missions and save the world. You were designed to break stuff." Donald says.

"This is Mia we're talking about!" Leo shouts pointing to the youngest bionic teen.

"On second thoughts, we're not going." Donald says.

"Donald, Leo will be responsible. He is a big boy. Sweetie, I left your flame-retardant undies on the dresser." Trash a says, making everyone laugh at Leo.

"Mr. Davenport, Leo will be fine. I mean, what's the worst that could happen?" Bree asks.

"Funny you should ask. I've made an actuary chart which covers every possible catastrophe. You have an 82% chance of coming back to a perfectly normal house. Happy travels." Chase explains, only making the situation even worse.

"Don't worry! Eddy is here to monitor every room in the house. He is like a virtual baby-sitter." Adam says, actually making the situation better for once.

"Yeah, and I virtually care about your kids." Eddy mocks, making Tasha glare at him.

"Big D, I got this. No explosions, no goof-ups, no fires, no floods-" Leo says, listing off all the worst case scenarios.

"Wait, Mia's abilities can cause all of that." Donald mumbles.

"Donald, let's go!" Tasha snaps grabbing his arm and beginning to drag him out of the house.

"Okay, be careful. There's an inflatable raft in the closet." Donald says as Tasha drags him out of the house, closing the door behind them.

"Whoo-hoo! Party in the lab!" Adam shouts jumping up and down.

"Whoo!" Bree shouts hi-fiving Mia.

"Did you not hear what Davenport just said? We're supposed to be responsible." Leo scolds.

"Oh, right. I'll be responsible for the snacks. Leo, you're responsible for blowing up that raft! Whoo-hoo! Party in the lab!" Adam shouts running down to the lab, his siblings following close behind.

"And he's worried about me?" Leo groans before following his bionic friends down to the lab.

"Australia looks interesting. But I'd really like to check out New York." Bree says as she looks through a magazine in the lab.

"Yeah, well, maybe someday when we're older-" Chase says but before he can finish, Bree super speeds out of the lab. "Or now. And what are you up to?" Chase asks walking over to Mia and Adam.

"We are combining foods. Butterscotch pudding and tomatoes is probably a no, but being home alone and doing whatever we want is a huge yes, so we're gonna do it anyway!" Adam chuckles.