Space Colony Pt.2

Nobody's POV

"The molecular sealant is patching the hole, but there's still one area I can't reach. In less than a minute, the dome's gonna run out of oxygen." Donald explains as he and Leo hover by the crack, frantically trying to fix it.

"Let me try." Leo says.

"No! It's too dangerous. You'll probably get sucked out into space. I'll do it." Donald scoffs as he begins to drift towards it, going to close and getting sucked out of the crack.

"I got you! Hang on! I'll reverse my thrusters!" Leo shouts as he grabs onto Donald's extractor cord, trying to use his thrusters to pull both of them back.

"It's not working! The suction's too strong!" Donald shouts as he tries to fight against the air pressure.

"Don't worry. I got this." Leo replies, just as Donald's extractor cord begins to snap.

"Uh-oh." He mutters in a nervous voice.

"Uh-oh what?" Donald asks, even more scared than Leo.

"Nothing. When I pull you back in, spray the sealant and patch the hole." Leo orders, trying to keep calm.

"Leo." Donald mutters, not sure about the whole plan.

"Just do it!" Leo orders as he begins to pull Donald in.

"Grab my hand!" He shouts as Donald latches onto his hand, sealing the crack in the process.

"We did it." Donald gasps turning to his step son.

"You know, in honor of me saving your life, I'm thinking we should rename this place Dooleyopolis." Leo says with a smirk.

"What is it with you and your mom trying to put your name on everything?" Donald scoffs rolling his eyes.

"Feels good to be back on the Daven ground." Donald sighs as he and Leo stand safely on the ground in the middle of the colony.

"Wait. Where is everyone? Mom? Mom?" Leo asks looking around the room for anyone else.

"That's weird. Where did they go?" Donald mutters, just as his kids and Perry run into the room.

"Mr Davenport, the satellite's fine. The signal was manipulated from here." Chase says running over to him.

"What? That doesn't make any sense." Donald replies, just as a mysterious figure wearing a mask approaches.

"It really is Zolton." Adam gasps, receiving odd looks from everyone.

"Who are you?" Chase asks, instantly getting into a fighting stance.

"You know exactly who I am." The figure replies as they take their mask off, the person them self making Mia's blood run cold.

"Krane." Donald growls with a glare.

"I knew you'd show up sooner or later." Krane replies with a smirk.

"Where's my wife? What have you done with the colonists?" Donald asks looking around the room.

"In due time. But for now, what do you say we focus on our little reunion?" Krane says getting into a fighting stance.

"Just for the sake of asking, if we were to sacrifice Tasha-." Perry mutters stepping forward.

"Get over here!" Donald shouts pulling her back.

"How is this possible?! I blasted you into the sky! You should be dead!" Mia snaps glaring at him, trying to hide her fear.

"When I fell back to Earth, I sustained severe injuries. This face plate helps me breathe." Krane explains.