Twas The Misson Before Christmas

Nobody's POV

"Donald, I just noticed the holiday card we mailed out. What happened to the family portrait we took to celebrate our first Christmas together?" Tasha asks walking up to Donald with a card in her hand.

"Oh, I shredded those, these are way more festive." Donald chuckles pointing to the card, which is of a bunch of reindeer with his face on them.

"Who wants a Christmas cookie?" Adam asks holding up a tray of uncooked cookies.

"Adam, those aren't even cooked!" Leo groans.

"Oh, no problem. Mia!" Adam calls.

"Adam!" Mia shouts running into the room

"Cooking time!" Adam shouts handing her the tray.

"Cooking time!" Mia chuckles using her Pyrokinesis to cook the cookies.

"Careful, they may be hot!" Adam shouts handing them to Leo.

"Not bad." Leo mutters taking a bite out of one of the cookies.

"Okay. Who covered the entire house in blinking lights? People already think we're weird, we don't need to shine a light on it!" Bree groans walking into the house.

"I did that! I want to make sure Santa Claus comes to our house first!" Adam says, pulling a 'duh; face.

"Yeah, we have to get the best presents. God Bree." Mia scoffs.

"Guys, we all love Christmas, but I think you're both going a little overboard." Bree sighs as Chase jumps into the room, tied up in flashing christmas lights.

"That, hovever, is spot-on." She chuckles pointing to Chase.

"We were gonna put you up there but we figured you'd hurt us more than Chase." Mia says, making Bree give her a strange look.

"Hey! Get back above the roof, you're ruining my display!" Adam groans glaring at Chase.

"You were lucky a raccoon chewed me free!" Chase shouts as Donald's phone buzzes.

"That's an urgent mission alert, we have to get to the lab." He gasps running down to the lab, Mia, Adam, Bree and Leo following close behind.

"Hello! A little help?" Chase groans as he tries to hop towards the door, only to fail miserably and fall to the ground.

"The alert is coming from Facility X, my research center at the frozen tundra." Donald explains as he and the five teens walk into the lab.

"Hey, hey, I'm the mission specialist, I'll handle this!" Leo shouts before turning to the four bionic teens.

"The alert is coming from Facility X, his research center at the frozen tundra." He says, basically repeating Donald's words.

"Wait... The tundra's near the North Pole... Santa needs our help! Bree you wrap, Chase you tape, me and Mia will go hang with the elves!" Adam gasps.

"Yes! That's awesome!" Mia chuckles hi-fiving Adam.

"Dr. Evans, are you there?" Donald asks as a guy appears on the monitor.

"Yeah, I'm here! Although... There's been a major vulcanic eruption nearby and we're experiencing aftershocks! I'm afraid if we don't act fast..." Dr Evans shouts before the video cuts out.

"Oh, Merry Christmas to you too, Dr. Evans! Rude!" Adam scoffs.

"Sorry guys, I know the time's not ideal." Donald sighs.

"It's okay, Mr. Davenport, we know what we have to do." Chase says.

"Yep. Let's crack open some eggnog and hit it hard after the New Year!" Adam shouts running out of the room.