Quarantined

Nobody's POV

"Guys, I need to prep you for a very important mission, and to demonstrate, Leo-" Donald explains as he and the kids sit in the lab.

"Anh-Danh. Mission Specialist Dooley. Will be adding a little more audio-visual "pizzazzle" to the usual snooze-fest." Leo says pressing a button on his controller, making fireworks appear on the screen. "Hey, you want a show? Kick in the dough." He chuckles.

"Tonight I'm sending you to gather intelligence." Donald says.

"Oh, you hear that, Adam? You'd better bring a big basket." Chase mocks.

"Forget basket, I'd bring a bucket if I was you." Mia sighs patting Adam on the back.

"I was satellite-scouting industrial sites when I found this warehouse that I think is a front for environmental criminals. See these barrels? They're full of toxic chemicals. They're expensive to dispose of properly, so they're probably just gonna dump them into the sea." Donald explains as various pictures flash up on the monitor.

"Which could harm ocean life and obliterate the coastline." Leo adds.

"Owen, you are so sweet. Yes, I will "Bree" your valentine." Bree chuckles as she sits on her phone, turning towards everyone else. "See, he took my name and-" She says.

"Yeah, we got it." Chase groans.

"Even I got it." Adam adds.

Really 'cause I didn't get it." Mia mutters.

"What is going on?" Donald asks pointing to Bree.

"She's talking to Owen again." Adam groans.

"He's a bit of a weirdo." Mia adds.

"He's an artist, and he claims that Bree is his muse." Chase explains.

"Well, I for one, am not a-mused." Donald sighs, making everyone give him a strange look. "You, off the phone!" He snaps turning back towards Bree.

"Ugh! Fine. Just tell us what you invented, what went wrong, and how long till it blows up." Bree groans hanging up the phone.

"Look, the police cannot bust these guys without evidence, so I need you to sneak in there and gather samples. Show 'em the barrel. Now, there's only one safe way to get the samples, and Leo..." Donald explains.

"Ahem." Leo coughs.

"Sorry. Mission Specialist Dooley will demonstrate. First, take the canister and attach it to the spout. Push down and turn 45 degrees..." Donald explains as Leo tries to open the canister, only to fail miserably. Donald notices and uses one of his hands to twist the canister, making Leo look incredibly weak.

"..to create an airtight seal. Then pull the handle." He finishes.

"LOL, Owen!" Bree chuckles as she texts on her phone.

"Bree!" Donald snaps.

"Come on! Why do I have to pay attention all the time? Strong. Smart. Creepy. Fast. Let's just do this already." Bree groans before super speeding towards the door, only to crash into it and fall to the floor.

"Bree, how many times have I told you? No texting while super speeding!" Donald groans, mailing Bree glare at him.

"You know, for a shady warehouse, this place has a fantastic vending machine." Adam chuckles as he walks into the warehouse with Chase, a bag of chips in his hands.

"Where is Bree? If Mr. Davenport finds out she's late for a mission, she's gonna be in big trouble." Chase groans.

"Oh, she just texted me. She's with Owen. I love this game! I'm... with... Chase." Adam chuckles he texts Bree.