Simulation Manipulation

"The exoskeleton's gone rogue! We have to take it down before it destroys the whole academy!" Chase yells as his students try to walk towards the Exoskeleton, which is attacking the academy.

"No! You're doing it wrong! Wait for my command before you attack!" he snaps as his group run out towards the attacker, returning seconds later.

"Why aren't you attacking?" He scoffs shooting an accusing glance at them.

His students jump out from behind the barrier, trying to take the the exoskeleton again.

"Well don't do it now! Retreat! Retreat!" He orders, just as the exoskeleton shoots all of the students down.

"Great. My team is down! MY TEAM IS DOWN!" He snaps as the lights in the training area flicker back on.

"Well, I think we can all agree that's not how you take down an Exoskeleton." Donald sighs as he, Mia and Adam walk over to him.

"Come on. Give us one more shot." Chase pleads desperately.

"I'm sorry Chase. This combat simulation was to test your students' progress and as much as it pains me I'm going to have to give your team a big F." Donald explains.

"Ha! And my team got a B! So I beat Chase!? Yes! I beat Chase! Victory lap!" Mia yells, running around the room in celebration.

"Oh, who am I kidding? This doesn't hurt at all. This is hilarious." Donald chuckles.

"It's called failure, Chase. Let me spell it out for you: F... You know what? On second thought, why don't you spell it out for me?" Adam mocks, receiving an odd glance from Chase.

"I can't believe you guys messed up the combat simulation. What's the first thing I taught you? Do as I say, and as I do." Chase explains to his students in front of Donald.

"And along with all of that you get no social life or stable friendships." Mia chuckles, earning an hateful look from Chase.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go hang out with Leo." Mia mutters before running out.

"Adam, your team's up!" Donald shouts turning to Adam's team, who are stood ready for their assessment.

"OK guys! What's the first thing I taught you?" Adam asks turning towards his students.

"Don't be like Chase!" The students chant, all of them hi-fiving Adam.

The lights in the room dim as the exoskeleton approaches, firing lasers in every direction.

"OK. Let's do what we do! Now!" Adam shouts as his students shove the barrier into the exoskeleton, knocking it down and defeating it.

"And that's what we do." He says as he hi-fives his students.

"That was amazing! That was even faster than Bree's team last week. And half of them have super speed!" Donald gasps as he walks over with Chase.

"Hey, all I'm hearing is Chase lost and I'm a better teacher." Adam says with a smirk.

"No way! You are not a better teacher than I am!" Chase snaps.

"Hey, calm down dude! You've got plenty of over things to be proud of and once we find out what those things are, you are gonna feel a lot better." Adam says patting Chase on the back.

"Look, there are still two more tests to evaluate your students' progress and I'm sure your team will do better on the next one. It's more... cerebral." Donald explains.

"Yes! Me and my brainiacs are gonna take you down!" Chase mocks turning to Adam.

"You're taunting me and making fun of yourself at the same time. I didn't think that was possible." Adam says, making all of his students laugh.