Spy Fly

Nobody's POV

"What is that?" Bree asks as a small fly buzzes past her face, distracting her from the homework she's currently working on.

"Bree, relax. It's just a fly." Chase chuckles.

"Well, why is it bothering me when the foul, ripe stench of Adam is right there?" Bree groans trying to swat the fly away.

"Lucky undies. Nine days in a row, and no lighting strikes- that's science." Adam says pulling a duh face.

"You look ridiculous." Leo chuckles walking into the lab.

"Well, yeah, so would you if you had some flying thing attacking you." Bree groans.

"Would I?" Leo asks holding out his hand, the fly landing right in the centre.

"How'd you do that?" Bree asks.

"I talk to insects. They call me the fly whisperer." Leo says.

"You can talk to flies? Ask him why bees are such jerks." Adam gasps.

"Guys, Leo's messing with you. That's Mr. Davenport's spy fly, he designed it for recon missions. You see, the fly's head is a tiny camera. Leo's controlling the entire thing with a trackball on this watch." Chase explains.

"Is there anything you don't ruin?" Leo groans.

"Nope. Leo, I don't think Mr. Davenport would approve of you using his expensive gadgets as toys." Chase sighs.

"Oh hey guys." Mia says walking into the lab. "Oh, toys!" Mia gasps staring at the fly in Leo's hand.

"Well, then, he shouldn't have gone to Rock 'N Roll Fantasy Camp. Hello! You're almost forty! You can't rock, and you're no one's fantasy." Leo says turning back to Chase.

"Can I see it?" Bree asks stepping towards Leo.

"Back off, handsy. It needs to charge in its fly hive. I used it all night." Leo says moving the fly away from Bree.

"Wait. You spent all night playing with that stupid thing?" Chase asks.

"Aww, I wanna do that!" Mia whines.

"Well, half the night. I spent the other half editing the footage." Leo says.

"What footage?" Bree asks.

"Well, now that you've asked... I give you the best... of Bree." Leo says plugging the footage into the screen, projecting it across the lab. The footage shows Bree snoring in her capsule and kissing the glass, making her siblings go hysterical.

"I can't believe you, Leo!" Bree snaps glaring at her step-brother.

"Hey, it's not my fault you sleep ugly." Leo chuckles, making Bree glare at him even more.

"Would you cut it out?! I cannot believe you brought Davenport's fly to school. Now I have three little pests following me around." Bree groans as Mia and Leo follow her through the school, the Spy Fly buzzing past her face.

"How could I not? He's my... wing man." Leo says referring to the fly.

"Yeah and I just love...seeing you annoyed." Mia chuckles, making Bree glare at her in response.

"Hey, guys." Chase says walking over, a toy baby in his hands.

"Chase, have you been stealing from five-year-old girls again?" Bree mocks.

"Ha ha. It's for health class. Each of us has to baby-sit a robo-baby for a night." Chase explains. "Are you hungry? Yes, you are, my snoogie-woogie-boogie!" He says to his baby, pulling ridiculous faces at it.