Scramble The Orbs

Nobody's POV

"Hey Adam! Attack me." Leo says as Adam walks into the lab.

"No way! I know how this works. First you tell me to attack you, I say no, then you taunt me till I snap, it's not gonna happen." Adam says as Leo throws his water bottle at him.

"OH ITS ON LITTLE MAN!" Adam snaps charging towards him.

Adam tries to attack Leo, but two orbs come and shoot him down before he gets the chance.

"Oh no! The Christmas ornaments are turning against us!" He screams.

"I heard Christmas ornaments! What's going on?!" Mia shouts running into the room, only to get shot down by the orbs as well.

"Your right Adam, they're turning against us!" She cries as Adam helps her up.

"Nope. You just got post waved by my newest invention: Attack Orbs." Leo explains as the orbs disappear.

"Huh?" Adam mutters, a confused look on his face.

"I'm with Adam on that." Mia adds.

"When they receive a threat within 5 feet of me, they attack. They're mobile robotic body guards." Leo explains.

"Him, impressive. But haven't you ever thought of lifting weights or working out?" Adam asks.

'I designed them to help protect you guys from Douglas and Krane. If I'm going to be a true inventor, I have to start making things without Big D. And, if I prove myself maybe he'll eventually let me be his business partner." Leo explains.

"Have you seen that guy? It's all about him, I don't think he wants a business partner." Mia chuckles as Chase walks into the lab.

"Hey guys." He says smiling at them.

"Chase! Why are you attacking Leo?" Adam gasps.

"What?" Chase asks as Adam shoves him towards Leo, causing the attack orbs to appear and shoot him down.

"Awesome!" Adam chuckles hi-fiving Leo, resulting in him also getting shot down.

"I'm just gonna stand over here." Mia mutters taking a couple of steps back.

"Well if it isn't my employee of the week and my weak employee." Scott chuckles as he walks up to Bree and Chase in the store.

"Good one Scott. It's funny cause she's bad at her job!" Chase chuckles.

"Well I'd be better at it, but I have things that get in the way like friends and a life." Bree mocks.

"Ok, listen up guys! It's time for Tech Town's annual design your own app contest!" Scott shouts walking into the middle of the room.

"Woo! Does the fun ever end around here?!" Bree groans as she and Chase walk over.

"Yeah, usually when you show up!" Scott mocks, making Bree glare at him.

"All entrants have 24 hours to upload their app to our website. Whoever has the most downloads by Friday wins a $500 gift card. And please, apply yourself this year. I am so sick of winning." He explains showing them all the card.

"Don't you worry Scott, I am definitely going to App-ly myself." Chase says, laughing at his own bad pun.

"Uh, no more tech puns! A lady complained to corporate!" Scott groans.

"That was me." Bree chuckles.

"Chase, no offence, but your clearly out of your league. You can never outshine the master." Scott says pointing to himself.