Finals week

Okay so this is going to be in Basiltons POV and i guess it's technically an AU
~~~~~

It's the week before everyone at Watford gets to go home for the winter holidays aka finals week.

Im ahead in all of my classes and I know all the information so I barely need to spend any time studying.
Because of all the extra time i've opted to sit in my dorm and read all of my favorite books over again.

As for Snow, he is a wreck. He is such shit at studying that no matter how much time he spends with Bunce pumping information into his head it just doesn't stay there. In one ear, out the other.

Anytime he has come back to our dorm this week he's dripping with magic and the smell of smoke chokes me. I never have to suffer for long because Snow opens the windows . Its freezing in the dorm every night the bloody git leaves the windows open and then sleeps shirtless. Yet he wonders why he's always cold?

I've noticed that he's been shivering particularly hard recently. Not that i'm watching him sleep. No. I'm not staring at the golden ringlets of his hair falling onto his face, shining in the moonlight. And i'm certainly not thinking about crawling into his bed every time I walk over to his bed and cover him and another blanket.

Snow being particularly stressed this week isn't good for either of us though. It seems like no matter how much he cools off he's constantly dripping in magic. He's constantly angry. He hasn't even been eating the sour cherry scones at tea, he just studies.

Its Sunday, the last day of the weekend we have to study when it finally happens. I hear Snow and Bunce from a distance away and this time it's not because my hearing is sharper than a normal person. It's because they are loud as fuck.

Im reading "To Kill a Mockingbird" when Snow comes stomping in yelling "I CAN'T FUCKING DO THIS ANYMORE PENNY".
Bunce is on his heels. She stops at the door and doesn't come in when she sees me glaring at her but she continues to talk back to Snow.

She rather calmly says "Simon, you need to calm down or you're going to go off!" I snort at her statement and she glares before continuing "Honestly I don't see how studying for Magic Words is so hard for you! It's just memorizing nursery rhymes!"

Simon grits his teeth "Penny it's not that simple. I can't do this anymore, goodnight" and he closes the door on her.

Once again the room is filled with the suffocating smell of smoke. Simons diamond blue eyes weren't glinting happily as normal. Now they were dark and glazed over. He paced the floor on his side on the room and threw open the windows.

"Crowley Snow" I state as I see that the carpet is singeing beneath his feet. I'm worried he's really going to go off this time.  He looks at me in such a way that I can only describe as the most pissed off a person could be.

Snow must have seen something else as he glance at me because he suddenly was standing fully turned away from the window blank faced with tears rolling down his oddly pale cheeks.

"Uh, Snow?" I questioned him as he slowly sat down, a look of total defeat covered his tear-stained face. He looked up at me and my eyes met his. His eyes. So blue and so full of life, but also welling with tears.  He put his face in his hands and sobs racked his body.
"Snow?" I questioned again. I wanted to make a remark but I couldn't think of anything. I wanted to wrap my arms around his shoulders and hold him until he was done crying but I can't. We are enemies.

He mumbled sometime to which I quickly replied "Use your fucking words, Snow". He lifted his face from his hands, his eyes now puffy and red and his cheeks dewy with tears "I said I forgot to do my laundry".  Are you fucking joking. He must be joking.
"Are you kidding?" I asked. He looked up at me, his eyes dropping and brows furrowed "No. It is 11pm, I have no idea how to do anything that i'm being tested on tomorrow, Penny is probably pissed at me, and I have no clean clothes for tomorrow."