Beauty and The Beast

Exactly 30 seconds ago I got this shitty idea so I hope its good in your opinion. Most likely going to be shitty as fuckkkkkkkkkk. and long.

Baz as Beast- Simon as Belle- The Mage as Maurice- Agatha as Gaston- Penny as herself- Aunt Fiona as Mrs. Potts- Vera as Chip- Niall as Lumiere- Dev as Cogsworth- Nicodemus as featherduster- Ebb as librarian- Trixie the Pixie as Lefou

This is in fact going to be a shitty twist on beauty and the beats, don't yell at me for skipping parts that are in either of the movies.

Starts in first person and switches

~

There once was a young mage aged only a mere 15. His mother had died when he was very young and his father had recently passed. Before he died the mages father told him he must marry soon to take the place of his father. Only, his father didn't know that he wasn't looking for a girl, he was looking for a bloke. 

The young mages aunt had arranged for him to host a ball so he could find a wife. The ball was full of the most beautiful women from all the surrounding land but none caught the young mage's eye. A storm had been brewing all day and finally, with a crack of thunder, the door of the mansion swung open to reveal an old women. She turned to the young mage asking to take shelter in his home, to which he refused. The women cackled and retreated her form into her cloak only to begin floating out and taking the form of a beautiful glowing enchantress. As punishment for his cold heart, the enchantress cursed the mage. He became a horrible beast and everyone living in the castle became cutlery. The enchantress pulled a single roe from her cloak and told the mage "When the last petal falls on your 18th birthday, you all remain like this. That is, unless someone learns to love you."

~ Simon

I wish she would leave me alone. Honestly I know we live in a small town but God, does Agatha honestly think i'm the Prince charming in those books? Penny told me eventually she will get over it but i'm not sure. I go out to the town's square to find Penny at the library. See not many people in the town know how to read, only Penny and I; but we love to read to the people who will listen. Most of the people only care about speaking. Everyone is a mage in this town and they tell us that reading isn't important to cast a spell, then it's not important at all.

"Hey Penny" I greet my best friend as I walk into the small library.

"Simon! Finally i've been waiting for ages." she greets and takes an apple from my basket. Im sure she hasnt been waiting for long, we agreed to meet here and i'm only 5 minutes late. We walk out of the small library arm in arm after saying thank you to Ebb for the books and towards my house. Penny is contently discussing her boyfriend, Micah. Apparently he's traveling with his family this week as I had just learned  before something pushed between my friend and I.

"Simon" a high voice greets. Agatha. I roll my blue eyes and give Penelope a knowing glance before smiling fakely.

"Hello Agatha" I fake my happy tone.

"Reading all those books again?" she questions, pulling "Romeo and Juliet" from my hand and tossing it aside. She always hated that book. "Yep" I smile.

"Well Agatha we must be going" Penny interjects.

"Oh what a shame" Agatha pouts "I was hoping that I could get to know Simong better, y'know, since i'm the future Mrs.Snow it only seems appropriate". Like hell will I even marry Agatha Wellbelove.

See i've explained to her before, I like blokes, but she doesn't seem to get it. "Oh Agatha, you realize it never going to happen right?" Penny sasses. She's always been quite fierce. We are almost to my house now and soon we can just close the door and laugh at Agatha's attemps at me. Agatha's sidekick, Trixie comes stumbling down the street with several large dresses in arm. All of them white. "Ah that is where you are wrong Penelope. Now Simon if you would pick one of these dresses for our wedding...?".