Friends

AU where Baz and Simon are friends at Watford instead of enemies and it's the same with Baz being in love with Simon and Simon being obliviously in love with Baz.

Third person pov attempt

~~~~~

Baz laid in his bed, looking at the golden boy who was beside him. Whenever he had nightmares Baz let Simon sleep in his bed. He was miserable like this, he needs to admit it. Everyday it gets harder, having Simon be one of his best friends was painful because he was in love with him.

One day Baz was sitting beside Penny, Simon and Agatha in the dining hall when Penny asked to speak with SImon alone. Penelope dragged Simon just outside the doors of the dining hall and closed the door behind them. Penny had seen the way SImon and Baz look at each other. She knew way BAz looked at SImon the way he did, Baz admit it when she asked but SImon was oblivious to his own feelings.

"Simon" she said to him in a serious tone "I have to tell you something." Simon had a concerned look on his face but just nodded and let out an expectant "Okay".

"Si, you're in love with Baz." She told him bluntly to which his eyes popped and he started stuttering "No, no Penny that's not , no no no I don't" he was panicking but Penny knew she was right.
"Si friends don't act like that. They don't do the things you and Baz do." she told him informatively.

"Explain to me then." he told her and she sighed.

"Okay well for starters, Baz is gay. You know that Simon. And you're Bisexual. You've never hesitated at the chance to sleep in the same bed as him, you've willingly kissed him without a second thought-" Simon interrupts with "But that was a dare, we were playing truth or dare!!!" Penny scoffed "Simon, you still didn't try to get out of the dare now did you?" he was silent and Penny smirked "As I was saying, You randomly hold his hand for no real reason" Simon opened his mouth to speak but the short girl infront of him silenced him by holding up her hand "You call him cutesy pet names like Bazzy, love and Babe. You play with his hair constantly and you know almost everything about him. I'm pretty sure you know what his blood type is." Penny paused and Simon exclaimed "His blood type is whatever animal he drained from the wavering woods on any given day." and he laughed at his own remark. "Simon please pay attention, I know you heard all of what I just said." Penny whined. Simon nodded and took a deep breath "Oky, yeah I know. Ah fuck Pen I think you might be right." He told her and sat down on the stairs with his hands in his face. "Fuck Penny. Penny I don't know what to do I don't really understand my feelings most of the time but Crowley you're right." Simon had started to shake and almost had tears in his eyes. He knew she was right from the second she started talking. Friends don't act like that, at least Simon didn't act like that with friends. He only acted like that with Baz. He knows that his Best friend is right, He's in love with Baz. "Pen, what do I do?" he was panicking because he finally realized why he always felt the way he did around Baz. That despite the other boys cold skin he always got warm feelings around him. Though he sometimes made cruel jokes Simon was always smiling around him. "Simon, tell him. Go in there and tell him." Penelope advised, knowing that Baz felt the same way and wouldn't turn down the curly haired boy. He nodded furiously and stood up "Okay, okay. I will. I need to. Thank you Penny, you know me better than I know myself." He laughed slightly when he told her this and hugged her small frame.

Simon walked back into the Dining hall with Penny and she gave him a small smile as she sat. Simon tapped Baz on the shoulder "Hey Basil, would you mind coming with me for a second?" He asked. Baz nodded and stood to follow Simon wherever he was taking him. SImon Led them out of the dining hall and back to Mummers house, in their door. Once they were both in Simon shut the door behind him. "Snow, what's this all about?" he asked. He hadn't questioned Simon about what was going on or where they were going on the walk over , he just stayed silent and followed Simon. Simon turned to face Baz but he kept his gaze downward not meeting his eyes. "I um, I have something really important that I need to tell you." Simon nervously told the raven haired boy. A worried looked was plastered on Baz's face and he walked to Simon, taking his hands. "Yeah? What is it? Are you okay?" he interrogated. "Yeah yeah I'm fine it's just..." Simon dropped Baz's hands "Baz, friends don't do this." he told him gesturing to their hands that had just been clasped. "What do mean?" a new confused face made its way into Baz's features. "Baz, you know what I mean. The way we act, people don't do that if they are just friends." Simon answered, stressing the just. "What are we?" he continued and finally looked up to meet his roommate eyes. Baz considered it for a moment "What do you want us to be?" He replied and raised an eyebrows. "I want us to be us. Baz, I like you, I like this." He grabbed Baz's hands again. "I want us to be together for real. We aren't just, I don't feel like we are." Simon admitted. Baz stepped closer to Simon until they were almost pressed together. Baz placed his hand on Simon's hips and looked down at the boy who was looking up at him (That's how it always worked, the height difference is adorable). "I want that too, Simon." He told the golden boy and he pressed a kiss to his forehead. Baz pulled Simon into his chest, hugging him tightly. He breathed into the boy's curls. "So, yeah? You'll be my boyfriend?" Simon asked hopefully. Baz gave him a warm, genuine smile "Of course you bloody git." he said and gently brought their lips together. He sighed "I never thought this would be happening, I've wanted this for years, Snow. You kept me waiting you damn tease." Said Baz as he laughed at his boyfriend. "Thank Penny, my love. Shes the one who knows how I feel even when I don't." Simon said honestly. Baz snorted "Of course, Thank Bunce for being about to dissect how you feel babe. I swear I think she can read minds." Simon shrugged "Probably, You never know with Penny." the two boys laughed, holding each other. Needless to say they both skipped lessons that day because they had more important activities on their minds.

~~~~~

Another short little fluff

Two in one night cause i have better things to do than sleep 

1.2k words