fun - dreams

I have two ideas based on other one-shots ive read this is one of them. Also i like the idea that Baz would really liked Simons hips...

~~~~~

Baz was sitting on Simons bed with his nose in a book. Simon, he was straddling Baz's thighs and every couple minutes he would poke at his boyfriends face trying to distract him from his book. "Baaaaaaaaaaz" Simon whined "Pay attention to me, im bored." At this Baz laughed and moved one of his hands from his book to resting on Simons thigh. "Simon you know I love you but I cant entertain you all the time." He told his boyfriend. This was a re-occuring thing with Simon Snow. He didnt like being bored for too long or he was always bothering people until they did something fun with him. "But Penny is busy with Uni, what am I supposed to do?" Simon pouted, his curls falling in his eyes. Baz sighed knowing damn well that he wasnt going to win here. "Okay love, let me finish the chapter then ill hang out with you, okay?" Simon smiled and nodded at this.

After a few minutes Baz was only half done with the chapter still and Simon was tired of waiting. Simon slowly folded the corner of Baz's page and then took the book from his boyfriend and closed it. Baz sighed once again "Okay fine Snow, I give up, you win." He placed his hands on the smaller boys hips and leaned upward, kissing his cheek. Simon pouted "BAAAAAAABE dont tease meeeeeeee" He put his arms around the pale boys neck and tilted his head to the side. "Dont you wanna have fun?" he asked Baz and smirked. This earned a chuckle from his boyfriend. "Love, reading is fun" he laughed again and pulled Simon closer towards his body "but yes, I would like to have fun doing other things as well."

With that the bronze haired boy wiggled away from his boyfriend and off the bed, much to Baz's surprise. Simon started pacing round the room, bouncing on his heels. What the hell is he doing Baz started thinking to himself. Just as that thought had crossed his mind the shorter boy made his way back to his previous position on the bed, straddling the taller boys thighs. Simon leaned his forehead agaist Baz's and closed his eyes. "You know Tyrannus Basilton, you really are amazing." the sudden softness was cute but the change of mood was surprising. Either way Baz smiled and kissed Simons lips lightly "Not as amazing as you are Simon Snow." Simon smiled widely, his eyes were still closed but you could see the wrinkles in the corners. Baz then wrapped his arms around Simons waist, their torsos now flush again each other. Baz leaned his head down so he could kiss his smol boyfriend but Simon stopped him "Wanna have some fun?" he asked and Baz nodded. Simon jumped up off of the bed again and ran out the door. He returned a minute later with the box for the scrabble game.

~~~~~

Hahahahahahah i enjoyed that even the it was so short so im putting two short ones in one updated YE?????

;)

The italics is Simon dreaming.

Simons POV

~~~~~

My breathing is shallow and quick as I kiss him roughly. My hands travel his bare skin but his stay firmly planted on my hips. I drag my nails down his back, most likely marking the pale skin. Baz breaks the kiss "Snow" he whispers in my ear "Snow" he whispers again "Snow wake up" wait what?

"Snow wake up!" Baz whisper-yells and shakes my shoulder. Shit, I fell asleep in class. I look to Penny on my right and Baz on my left, both are blushing like crazy. "Have a good dream there babe?" He teased. Shit. I look at Penny and she snorts "You were moaning, lover boy." She was making fun of me. I groaned in embarrassment and put my head in my hands. I feel Baz's hand on my knee and look up he winked at me and slowly moved his hand up to my thigh. He leaned into me "So what do you wanna do later?" He flirted and I felt my face heat up. And then I heard Penny fake-gag "Why do I even hang out with you two anymore?" She asked, more herself than us. "Because you love us." I smiled at her innocently and she shook her head but smiled back. Once class ended I realized it was last hour, and Baz dragged me to our dorm. ;)

~~~~~

A bit more //scandalous//

Ihatemyself fuck

Do you guys like the longer or shorter one-shots better?

THANKS FOR 320 READS!!!!!!!