Chapter 1 (Greeting)

DJ

"What Ya, Mean I Can't Play?!! It's The Homecoming Football Game Coach!!"

Coach Causey

"I Told You. I Got Three Rules. Don't Be Disrespectful To Staff , Don't Let None Of Your Classes Get Below A C, And Don't Mess With Females Inappropriately On Campus." He Said Not Budging.

DJ

"I Ain't Harassing None A These Ugly Ass Girls Here. They Be Lyin' An Ya Kno Dat." I Said Halfway Knowing What This Shit Was Already About.

Coach Causey

"Just Stop, This Is Final. That Isn't The Only Reason Anyway DJ. Your Grades Are Slipping And You Been On The Edge Anyway. And Stop Cussing In My Office." He Said And I Knew He Was Lying. "Your 18 And Your A Senior, You Can't Be Fuckin Up Like This Or Its Gonna Effect Your Scholarship Chances."

DJ

"That's Bullshit Man, I Passed All My Classes And That Should Be All That Matters. It's One Class, Come On Coach!!" I Said, But He Wasn't Giving In. I Wanted To Get The Fuck Out Of Here Now. Niggas Been On My Dick Ever Since I Came Here.

Coach Causey

"You Know If Your Dad Was Alive He Wouldn't Of Accepted What You Trying To Get Me To Accept Right Now." He Said. (What The Fuck Did He Know About What My Dad Would Let Slide?)
My Dad Played Safety In The NFL And He Was Really Good Until One Day While He Was Playing He Had A Head On Collision With Another Player Which Dislocated His Brain And He Died In The Hospital Hours Later. I Was Sent Here To Live By Myself Because I Had Family Here And Was A Star Running Back In High School Football And Had Every College After Me. I've Been Here For About Six Months Now. I Never Really Knew My Mother Because She Died When She Gave Birth To Me And Id Always Been With My Dad.

DJ

"What Do Ya Know? You Know Him Personally? You His Best Friend? He Fucked One Of Ya Daughters?" I Said Getting Angrier. He Was Starting To Piss Me Off. I Just Wanted To Play. It Was The Only Thing That Gave Me A Reason To Be In School.(Besides Jasmine)

Coach Causey

"I Know That If You'd Like To Play Next Week You Get Out Of Here And Go Study." He Said Ignoring My Previous Statement. He Was A Really Nice Guy And He Took Care Of Me Coming To My Place Bringing Food, And Making Sure I Bathed And Got Sleep. He Was Really Like An Uncle To Me Because My So Called Family Never Came To See Me Once Since I Been Here. I Knew That As Soon As I Picked My College Then They'd All Be Here, But I Don't Play That Fake Shit.

DJ

"But Coach C......." I Started But Stopped When I Saw That He Wasn't Gonna Change His Mind. "Alright Man Whatever." I Said Before Grabbing My Bag From One Of His Chairs In His Office And Starting To Walk Out.

Coach Causey

"Make Sure You Get To Fourth Period. I Don't Need That Whining Ass Teacher Of Yours Telling Me You Ain't In There." He Said. I Responded With A Nod And Walked Out Chuckling. Mr.Thomans Was Making Me Pissed Too Though. He Always Reported To Coach C About Me Never Being On Time So I Decided To Go For A Change.

Dre

"Nigga Can You Play?" Dre Said As He Was Waiting Outside For Me. Dre Was Seventeen Too And All The Girls Here Said That He Looked Like August Alsina, And He's Originally From New Orleans. He Was A Popular Dude But He Didn't Really Hang Around People Like That. He Was On The Football Team With Me. He Plays Wide Receiver And Was Also One Of The Most Looked At In The State.

DJ

"Nah Man He Trippin'. He Said Its Cuz Of Chemistry But I Know It's Because Somebody Saw Me With Jasmine An Snitched." I Said As We Started Walking Towards The Chemistry Building.

Dre

"Now Ya Know Damn Well That Was Monica. She Been On Yo Ass Since Ya Got Here And Since You Turned Her Down For Jasmine Ol' Mia Khalifa Lookin' Ass, She Jealous." He Said And I Busted Out Laughing. That Did Make Sense. I Went To A Party With My Cousin My First Night In Miami. As Soon As I Walked In Monica Introduced Herself To Me And Was Way To Clingy From The Jump So I Shut That Shit Down Immediately.

DJ

"Ya Prolly Right. But Don't Be Talking About Jasmine Like That Aight? She My Girlfriend Nigga Rememba Dat." I Said Thinking About Texting Her Right Now. Jasmine Was This Beautiful Girl I Met On The Way Home From That Weird Ass Party My Cousin Literally Dragged Me Too. She Was A Golden Brown Lightskin, With Curly Hair That Touched The Middle Of Her Back, She Had A Chrissy Teagan Look To Her, She Smelled Like Roses. I Sat Next To Her On The Bus And Had To Get Her Number And I Found Out She Went To My School. We Had Been Kickin' It For About Two And A Half Months Until I Finally Asked Her To Be My Girl.

Dre

"Nigga I Know. Just Gotta Admire Her Thicker Than A Chocolate Cake Ass." He Said Laughing At His Own Joke As I Smacked Him And We Began Slap Boxing Until A Security Guard Told Us To Stop And Go To Class.

DJ

"Ain't Ya' Girlfriend In Her Class Nigga?" I Said And He Nodded His Head. Jasmine Had Set Dre Up With Her Best Friend Bianca. Bianca Was Spanish, With Long Straight Hair, Thick, And Looked Like Salma Hayek And Dre Was Into Spanish Girls So She Put In A Good Word For Him. They Been Together For Close To Two Months Now.

Dre

"Yea Nigga. An I Ain't Leaving Her Either, But Imma Still Admire Sexiness When I See It." He Said Looking Like He Do What He Want In His Relationship, And I Looked At Him With The Why The Fuck You Lying Face Because This Nigga Know Damn Well He Was Sprung As Hell Over Bianca. Plus She And Jasmine Took Boxing, So He Know Bianca Would Tear His Lightskin Ass Up, But That Ain't Me Nor Kermit The Frogs Business.

DJ

"Let's Get To This Class Because I Know Ya Ass Ain't That Higher Than Me." I Said Walking A Bit Faster.

Dre

"Nigga Don't Put Me In The Same Category As Yo Dumb Ass. Mr.Thomans Actually Like Me Because I Always Bring That Nigga My Moms Food." He Said. This Nigga Been Bribing Him So That He Kept His Grade Higher Than A C. Mr.Thomans Wasn't Married And Lived Alone. It Wasn't A Matter Of Him Being Ugly, But My Man Just Never Had A Way With Women. All The Female Teachers Who Were Single Flirted With Him But He Looked Clueless To What They Where Saying.
As We Walked In The Building We Were The Last Door In The Building. As Soon As We Walked In All Eyes Were On Us. I Hated That Shit. Niggas Never Minded There Own Business And Females Were Hella Thirsty. Mr.Thomans Wasn't Here Today So The Sub Let Everyone Do There Own Thing Today.

DJ

" Man We Ain't Even Need Ta Come." I Said As We Sat Down Wanting To Go Get Jasmine From Her P.E. Class.

Dre

"Nigga, Jasmine Can Wait For Yo Old Sprung Ass. Y'all Make Me So Mad. Ya Know Damn Well Bianca See You Buying Roses And Shit For Jasmine And Won't Talk To Me Until I Leave And Come Back With Something To Make Her Feel Special. You Know They Be Talking About Us Together All The Damn Time." He Said And I Laugh Because This Nigga Watches Me Buy Jasmine Roses. I Pull Out My IPhone Six And Text Jasmine Since Class Was Almost Over. I Need To Upgrade.

Me_ Heyy Gorgeous
Mines_ Hey Handsome
Me_ I Can't Play Today.
Mines_ You Okay Baby??
Me_ Yea, Imma Meet You In A Minute So I Can Get A Kiss And Walk You To Class And I'll Be Good To Go.
Mines_ I Can't Wait

I Sounded Dumb Corny But I Didn't Really Care. I Liked The Fuck Outta Jasmine And All I Could Hope Was That She Liked Me That Way Too.