Chapter 24

I Was Sitting On The Couch Watching Football While Ashley And Lydia Went To The Store For Me. After What We Did The First Time I KO'd Them Two More Times. They For Sure Had Some Tricks For A Nigga With That Good Good. Nigga Couldn't Resist. They Not Sloppy Either. Know To Brush Their Teeth After Head Is Something You Gotta Tell Chicks Now A Days. They Chill Asf And I Like That. I Found Out That They Both From Compton. They Love Chinese Food. Favorite Colors Is Blue Just Like Ya Boy. They Say That They Can Cook But We'll See About That When They Get Back. I Turned My XBox One On And Started Playing Madden 17. I Love Playing Anything Football Related. Thats Something Really I Take Pride In. As I Was Kicking The New England Patriots Ass The Girls Walked In With Bags Of Food. They Sat The Food On The Counter Before Coming Over And Sitting Next To Me.

Ashley

"So What Did You Wanna Eat?" She Asked Playing In My Hair.

DJ

"Uuuuuhhhh Carniasada Burrito?" I Said Smiling.

Ashley

"Okay Papi. You Lucky I Like You Or Id Beat You Up For Automatically Thinking Mexican Food." She Said Play Flinching At Me.

DJ

"First Off I Neva Get Beat Up. Second A Nigga Craving That Shit. Third Ya Sexy Ass Can So No Harm No Foul." I Said Sticking My Cheek Out And She Licked It And Smirked At Me.

DJ

"Ya Nasty." I Said Looking Down At My Lap Since Lydia Decided I Was A Bean Bag Chair.

Lydia

"Bet I Can Beat You." She Said Pulling My Chin Hair.

DJ

"Everybody Say That But Don't Nobody Beat Me." I Said Smirking. She Sat Up And Grabbed The Other Controller.

Lydia

"Bet Five." She Said Pulling Her Wallet Out And Getting A Five. I Looked At Her To See If She Was Serious. When I Saw She Was I Nodded Grabbing My Wallet. Ashley Was Looking At Me And Mouthing "Don't." I Smirked And Mouthed Back "I Gots This." She Looked At Me Like Don't Say I Ain't Warn You.

After We Played Six Games I Lost A Hundred Dollars.  She Was Really Kicking My Ass.

Lydia

"Told Ya Daddy." She Said Getting Up And Kissing My Cheek. I Grabbed Her Arm And Pulled Her On My Lap.

DJ

"Ya Cheated Me." I Said Laying Her On The Couch And Getting In Between Her Lap Kissing Her Neck. She Started Moaning Which Turned A Nigga On. I Called Ashley And She Saw Us And Smirked. She Walked Over And Took My Shirt Off And Lydia Started Leaving A Hickey On My Neck. Me And Ashley Looked Into Each Others Eyes While She Stripped And Came To Me. Our Lips Met And I Played With Her Nipple Which Made Her Moan Into My Mouth. Lydia Started Unbuckling And Removed My Pants. She Put Her Hand Inside My Boxers Grabbing My Whole Dick In Her Hand. She Started Stroking Me And In One Motion They Pushed Me Back At The Same Time Onto The Couch. They Looked At A Nigga Like He Was Gold. They Was Biting On They Lips Turning Me All The Way On. I Let Them Handle They Business And Imma Enjoy Every Second Of It.

After We Finished Our Workout Session We Sat Down To Eat What Ashley Made. She Made Carniasada Burritos,  And Chocolate Churros, And Koo-Laid. I Bit Into The Burrito And That Shit Was Good Asf.

DJ

"Damn This Shit Fire." I Said Biting Into It Again And Then Drinking My Koo-Laid.

Ashley

"Thank You DJ." She Said Smiling As We Ate.

Lydia

"So Does DJ Stand For Something?" She Said Sipping Her Drink.

DJ

"Yea, It Stands For Deveontae Which Was My Name At First But My Dad Wanted A Junior And His Name Was Jeremaine." I Said Taking Another Bite Of My Buritto.

Ashley

"Was?" She Said As They Both Turned Their Eyes From The TV To Me.

DJ

"Yea. He Died Last Year. Head Injury In The NFL." I Said Biting My Burrito Again.

Lydia

"Im Sorry." She Said Looking Down.

Ashley

"I'm Sorry For Your Loss." She Said Doing The Same.

I Looked At Both Of Them Then Put My Plate Down. I Grabbed Both Of Their Chins Pushing Them So They Looked At Me.

DJ

"Aye Don't Do That. Y'all Too Dang Gorgeous Ta Be Lookin Sad. Y'all Ain't Kill My Pops. We Play What We Love. Do I Wish He Was Here? Yea, But That Wish Not Gone Change What Happened." I Said Giving Them My Grammy Winning Smile. I Kissed Both Of Them And Brought Them Into My Body. They Smiled And Started Leaving Their Mark On My Neck.

We Watched Four Movies Until They Decided To Go Home. I Made Sure They Got Into Their Car Then Locked Up My House And Went Upstairs To Knockout And Let Sleep Take Over Me.