Chapter 31

I Woke Up On The Couch With The Sun Hitting In My Face As I Laid On My Couch. I Feel Bad For How I Told Jasmine She Couldn't Be With Me When Me And Dre Went After JD But I Stand By What I Said. She Can't Be Around That Fucking Psychopathic Ass Nigga. I Can't Protect Her If She Came. End Of Discussion.

Now That I Got Jasmine Out Of The Way I Gotta Tell Ashley And Lydia That There Ain't No Fucking Anymore. I Ain't Been No Cheater In My Past And I Don't Plan On Starting. I Pride Myself On Being Humble, Respectful, Loyal, And Trustworthy When It Comes To My Relationships. Like I Said Before If They Cool Being Friends Then We Can Do That But Otherwise No Harm, No Foul Letting Them Go.

I Finally Got Off The Couch And Went To The Downstairs Bathroom So I Can Shower.

After My Shower I Lined My Head Up With My Clippers And Put My Outfit On.

I Walked Out Of The Bathroom And As Soon As I Passed The Door My Doorbell Rang

DJ

"Who At My Doe This Early Man?!" I Low Key Yelled.

I Walked To The Door And Pulled It Open Without Looking.

I Got Jumped On By Somebody And I Felt Hands Wrap Around My Legs.

DJ

"Uhhhh Excuse Me. What Is This?" I Said Pulling Back To See Who Jumped On Me.

My Mouth Dropped When I Saw It Was Christina. She Had Tears In Her Eyes And I Pulled Her Head Back And Wrapped My Arms Around Her Squeezing The Life Out Of Her.

Christina Is Sage's Baby Sister And My Cousin. I Haven't Seen Her In Years. She Moved With My Uncle Chris When My Auntie Found Out Sage Was Selling Drugs. She's Like My Little Sister And I'm Glad I'm Seeing Her.

DJ

"Hey. It's Okay Baby Girl." I Said Kissing Her Forehead And Putting Her Down.

I Looked Down And Saw My Two Twin Nephews DeAndre And Ellijah. Then I Notice My Niece Moriah Standing Behind Me Looking At The Bandage Wrapped Around My Waist. Yea These Are JD's Kids. He Got There Mom Dejah Pregnant The First Time With Twins. He Was A Good Dad For The Most Part. Then When She Became Pregnant With Moriah JD Went Off On Her Thinking That She Was Cheating On Him. She Wasnt, It's Just She Was Scared He Wouldn't Want Anymore Kids Right Now Considering How He Always Passed The Kids To Either Her Or Me. The Kids Were The Only Reason We Had A Bond As Brothers Because I'll Be Damn I Left His Incompetent Ass Alone With Kids. He Came At Her With A Gun One Day And I Had To Fight JD Off. Finally My Dad Came Running In And Got The Gun Away From Him. JD Stormed Out And Didn't Come Back. Me And My Dad Helped Her With The Kids Until She Moved With Her Family In Texas.

DJ

"Hey Lil Ones. What Y'all Doing Ova Here At Ya Uncle House And Don't Give Me No Love?" I Said Sitting Down On The Floor And Pouting With My Head Down.
My Nephew's Walked Over And Hugged Me Putting There Little Arms Around My Neck.

DeAndre

"I Sowwy Uncle." He Said Patting My Head.

Ellijah

"Yea I Sowwy Too Uncle." He Said Playing With My Hair Before Going And Jumping On The Couch To Watch TV Since I Had Cartoons On Anyway.

DJ

"No Love Fa Uncle Baby Girl?"  I Said Opening My Arms.

She Walked Over And Pointed To My Bandages.

Moriah

"Hurt." She Said Touching Them. Really My Ribs Only Give Off Slight Pain Every Now And Then But I Have To Wear The Bandages So They Heal Properly.

DJ

"Nah Mamas. I Okay. I Wanna Hug An Kiss From Uncle Baby." I Said Holding Her Little Hand.

She Wrapped Her Arms Around My Waist As Far As They'd Go Then Kissed My Cheek.

DJ

"Thank Ya Mamas. Na Go Watch TV Wit Ya Brothers." I Said And Saw Her Walk To The Couch And DeAndre Get Down And Pick Her Up Putting Her On The Couch Then Getting Back Up.

Christina

"Ya Taught Em Well." She Said As I Turned Back To My Cousin.

DJ

"I Did My Best. They Ain't Deserve Ta Be Abandoned By My Hoe Ass Brotha. I Ain't Have No Prolem Showin Them What A Fatha Look Like." I Said Shrugging. I Have Always Wanted Kids No Matter What Age I Got Them. I Just Know That These Kids Will Never Be Without A Father Figure.

Christina

"Okay, I Gotta Talk To You About Them. That's Another Reason Why I Came." She Said As We Went And Sat Down At My Kitchen Table.

DJ

"What's Up?" I Said Looking Confused As She Looked Everywhere But At Me.

Christina

"Dejah Is In Trouble. JD Gonna Try And Kill The Kids."

Fuck.