Chapter 4

DJ

"The Fuck?" I Said Grabbing Dre. "Don't Tell Me Thats Them." Dre Started Walking Towards Them Until I Grabbed Him. "Nah, Lets See If They Fuck Up." Dre Nodded As We Followed Them Outside.
This Nigga Had His Arms Wrapped Around Jasmine As They Started Whispering And Feeling Each Other And That Shit Made My Blood Boil. I Could See Dre Was Getting Hot Asf As The Other Lifted Bianca Up And Sat Her On The Car As She Put Her Legs Around Him.

Dre

"Bruh I'm About To Beat They Ass." Dre Said Taking His Chain Off. Dre Has Became My Best Friend, He Was Here Now So I Had My Nigga Back. If This Who Jasmine Is Then I Got My Ass Played Again, Turning Down Bitches For Nothin. I Took My Shirt Off And We Walked To My Car Putting Our Bags In And Came Back. Dre Looked Pissed But I Stayed Calm. He Punched The Guy In The Back Of His Head Knocking Him Into Bianca, Then When The Other One Came I Hooked His Ass In The Face. I Looked At Jasmine For A Second To Make Sure It Was Her And She Had The Nerve To Look Shocked. I Damn Near Smacked Her Ass, But I Don't Hit Girls. I Let The Nigga Get Up As I Watched Dre Dogging The Lightskin Who Bianca Looked To Be Protecting. Me And Dre Always Went To Mixed Martial Arts Classes So There Wasn't A Soul Who Could Mess With Us, We Just Never Showed Out. The Darker One Got Up And Tried To Hit Me But You Could Tell I Rang This Niggas Brain With That Hook To His Temple. He Was Slow So I Avoided Him, Then I Punched Him In His Stomach And This Nigga Started Blowing Chunks. When He Started Throwing Up I Knew He Was Done. I Wasn't Though, I Wanted To Keep Fucking Him Up And Break His Face But I Was Under Control Because I Looked And Dre Let This Lightskin Have It. Blood Was Gushing From Him. He Was Leaking Like A Faucet.

DJ

"Stop!" I Said And Dre Looked At Me Before Getting Up. He Looked At Bianca Who Tried Grabbing Him With Disgust. He Really Loved Her And She Was Out Hoeing. I Ain't Even Bother To Look At Jasmine. I Started Walking To My Car Before Jasmine And Bianca Stood In Front Of The Doors. I Ain't In The Mood For This Shit, And I Damn Sure Ain't Trying To Hit No Girl.

DJ

"Don't Say Shit To Me. I Trusted Yo Ass And You Know How I Am About That Shit. My Cousin Died Today And I Blew Your Shit Up. Where The Fuck You At? With A Punk Ass Darkskin Nigga That Can't Fight. Go Over There With That Nigga Before He Pass Out. At Least Have That Nigga Back." I Said As She Moved Knowing I Wasn't About To Hear Shit That Came Out Of Her Mouth. I Opened My Door And Dre Was Trying To Get Bianca Away From Him, But She Wouldn't Let Go.

Dre

"Let Me Fucking Go. Get Yo Hands Off Me!" He Said As I Started The Car And Unlocked His Door. I Took My Wallet And Phone Out And When I Looked Up Jasmine Was Staring Me Down. I Hooked Up The Aux To My Phone And Blasted RJ. Dre Opened The Door And Got In. He Turned The Music Down And Said They Came With Them Niggas. I Looked At Jasmine And My Brain Said Make They Ass Walk, But My Gut Was Like Drop Them Off. I Rolled The Window Down.

DJ

"Get In. You Too Bianca." I Said As Me And Dre Got Out So That They Could Get In. After They Were In I Blasted RJ Again And Drove Off. I Could Feel Jasmine's Head On The Back Of My Seat, But I Ignored That Shit. After About Five Minutes I Pulled Up At Bianca House. I Turned The Music Down Because It Was Twelve At Night And I Respected My Elders. I Could Hear Bianca Crying As She Got Out. What The Fuck Is She Crying For, I Thought To Myself. Jasmine Got Out Too And Looked At Me. Her Eyes Were Watery, But She Ain't Let No Tears Fall.

Dre

"Stop Crying, Damn." Dre Said As He Got Back From Taking Her To The Porch And Jumped In The Car.

DJ

"Bye." I Said. She Tried To Grab My Hand, Because My Shit Was Bleeding From An Earlier Fight But I Ain't Playing That Shit.

Jasmine

"We Didn't Have Sex." She Said And Any Hope Of Me Not Loosing My Composure Went Out The Window.

DJ

"The Fuck That Mean To Me?! That Make That Shit Okay? You Read The Text I Got From My Auntie Today Before I Did And Played Me Like This? Really Nigga? I Really Thought That You Was Too Good For Me, But Damn Was I Wrong." I Said Getting In And Driving Off. I Had Enough Of Bullshit.

Dre

"Stop At McDonald's." Dre Said Turning A Boogie-This Is My Shit Down On The Aux. As Soon As He Said That Shit My Stomach Growled At Me. A Nigga Was About To Spend A Dub On McDonald's Myself Without This Nigga. When We Pulled Up I Ordered Five Chicken Sandwiches, Two Cheeseburgers, Four Egg Mcmuffins, And Two Large French Fries And A Box Of Cookies For Me. Dre Got Five Cheeseburgers, A Big Mac, Two Large French Fries, A Mcflurry, And Some Breakfast Burritos. We Ate Like We Were Three Hundred Pounds, But I Was Two Twenty And Dre Was Two Hundred And Two. After We Finally Got Everything I Started Driving Toward My House.

Dre

"You Wanna Smoke?" He Said And I Nodded. I Haven't Smoked Since My Dad Passed And Its Been A Year And A Half. I Needed It. We Stopped As His House As He Got Some Clothes And Some Weed From His Cousin. After We Finally Got To My House I Got Out Grabbing The Big Ass McDonald's Bag And Went Inside.

DJ

"Take The Other Room, I Don't Use It." After He Came Back He Rolled The Blunt As I Turned The Flat Screen Tv On. I Turned On SportsCenter. That Was Something We Both Had In Common, We Watched Sports All Day Everyday. After He Lit It We Smoked For A Cool Twenty Minutes And I Already Made It Through The Majority Of My Food. This Shit Was Hitting My Stomach In All The Right Places. I Heard My Phone Buzzing And When I Looked It Was Jasmine. I Saw The Name I Had Under Her And Immediately Changed That Shit.

Jasmine_Can I Explain.
Jasmine_DJ.
Jasmine_I Know You See My Messages.
Jasmine_Can I Come Over Later To Explain?

I Contemplated Texting Back But I Wasn't Killing The High I Had So I Put My Phone Down And Picked Up These Cookies Because They Was Smackin. We Sat There Laughing At Shit That Wasn't Even Funny.

Dre

"What Do You Think Happened Bro?" He Asked Me Outta Nowhere.

DJ

"I Ain't Gonna Speak For Bianca Because That Ain't My Girl, But Jasmine Ain't Trying To Handle Me And My Problems So She Separated Herself From Me. It Woulda Been Easier To Forget If This Had Happened Before My Little Bro Passed Away In Front Of Me. Jasmine Knows She Wrong And That's Why She Tried To Hide That Shit From Me." I Said Hitting The Blount One More Time Before Putting It Out. "That Shit Hurts But I've Been Hurt Before And I Know Somebody Gonna Come Around Who Care." Me And Dre Wasn't No Fuck Every Girl That Had A Pussy Niggas. We Had Feelings, But When Bitches Fucked With Us We Went On Sprees For A Whole Day And Ain't Care About Shit. I've Never Been An Abuser Of Girls But I Think I Had To, At Least For A Day.

Dre

"I Really Loved Her Too Bruh, Just When I Did She Did This Foul Shit Behind My Back, But Its Okay. When We School Tomorrow We Taking Numbers Right?" He Said Looking At Me. I Nodded. Even Though We Only Knew Each Other For Four Months He Became My Best Friend For Real. I Was Older By A Couple Months And When We Did Shit We Did It Together.

DJ

"They Come To Me Though. I Seen Yo Ass And They Don't Come To You." I Said Laughing.

Dre

"Nigga You Know I Get Pussy Everywhere. Just Like You The Best Running Back In The Country, I'm The Best Wide Out Nigga." He Said Laughing.

DJ

"Buuutttt My Pull Game Will Always Be Stronger Young One." I Said Going To My Room.

Dre

"Nigga You Three Months Older Than Me. Stfu." He Said Getting Up And Going Into The Guest Room.
I Closed My Door And Got Outta My Shirt. When I Picked My Phone Up I Have Thirty Missed Calls. I Really Ain't Give A Fuck. I Was High And My Stomach Was Full. Fuck Today, But Tomorrow Gonna Be Lit. I Was Cheesing For A Second Until Sage Hit Me And I Started Crying. I Ain't Like Crying Because I Felt Weak When I Did And My Dad Ain't Never Play That Shit. I Laid My Head In My Cover And Drifted Until I Fell Asleep.