Chapter 27

Saturday

I Was Just Getting Out Of The Shower And Getting Dressed Now To Go Get Jessica For Our Date.

I Jumped Into My Camero And Started Driving Toward Jessica's Since My Baby Just Got Out After I Got In That Wreck

I Jumped Into My Camero And Started Driving Toward Jessica's Since My Baby Just Got Out After I Got In That Wreck. I Think JD Ass Had Somebody Hit Me. I Been Having Dre Find Out Where That Nigga At Because If This Nigga Think He Boutta Damn Near Kill Me Four Times He Got Another Thing Coming. We Gonna End This Soon.

Once I Got There I Jumped Out And Went To The Door Knocking. I Heard Running Feet, People Talking, And Then Finally The Door Opened And It Was Alesha.

Alesha
"
Heyyyyy DJ. What You Doing Here?

I Looked At Her Like "Nigga Why You Here?"

DJ

"Me And Jessica Going Out To See A Movie."

Alesha

"Oh Okay, Well Come In." She Said Opening Up The Door And Guiding Me To The Living Room. I Ain't Never Seen Her Over Here So I Guess She Was Chilling With Jessica Earlier A Something. I Sat Down And She Sat Across From Me. She Was Looking At Me Pretty Hard So I Kinda Got Annoyed By It.

DJ

"Whats Up?" I Said Trying To Get Her Eyes Off My Body. She Looked Away To The TV That Was Playing Wheel Of Fortune. This Used To Be My Shit When It Was Me And My Dad.

Alesha

"Nothing I Was Just Chilling With My New Family." She Said As Jessica Walked In.

" She Said As Jessica Walked In

She Was Looking Sexy Asf. I Was Biting On My Lip To Keep From Biting Into Her.

Jessica

"How Do I Look?" She Asked Me Sitting Next To Me.

DJ

"Ya Look Gorgeous Mama." I Said Smiling And Jessica Was Cheesing From Ear To Ear. God Damn Got Me Out Here Ready Ta Eat Ya Up.

Jessica

"Awwww Thank You Papa." She Said.

DJ

"Ya Ready Ta Get Outta Here?" I Said Standing Up.

Jessica

"Yea, Let's Go."

I Nodded To Alesha. I Gotta Watch Her Because Ill  Be Damn She Do My Brotha Wrong.

After We Jumped Into My Camero I Sped Off Toward The Theater. I Grabbed Jessica's Hand And Intertwined Our Fingers. I Looked Over And She Was Looking Out The Window So I Ain't See Her Cheesing Hard As A Mug. It Made Me Smile To Know That She Was Enjoying Herself.

It Took Us About Twenty Minutes To Steven Burgers. This Shit Is Fire. Once We Parked I Locked The Doors And Leant Over And Whispered In Her Ear.

DJ

"Ya Really Lookin Gorgeous Mama. Like A Gourmet Meal That I Could Eat All Night. Thank You For Inviting Me Out Tonight. I Needed It." I Said Before Kissing Her Cheek And Getting Out The Car.

After She Got Out She Was Blushing, And Them Cheeks Was Poking Out Her Face Like Water Balloons. She Walked Over And Grabbed My Hand As We Made Our Way Inside.

After We Ordered And Our Food Came I Dug In. This Shit Right Here Is My Second Love. As We Ate And Talked I Just Got To Know More About Her. She's In Line To Get Valedictorian, She Wants To Be A Police Officer When She Graduates College, She Loves Music Just Like I Do, And We Just Have A Genuine Connection Between Us.

After We Ate I Got To The Theater At About Seven Thirty. We Decided To Watch Keanu Since It Was Funny And Looked Interesting. As We Walked Through The Theater I Felt Eyes Watching Me, But When I Turned Around Nobody Was There. I Got My Gun With Me But It's In My Car. I Brushed Off Those Feelings When I Saw How Happy Jessica Was. We Found Seats In The Back And I Laid My Head On Jessica's Lap As We Watched The Movie.

After The Movie Was Over Jessica Was Gripping My Hand Tight As We Made The Turn Onto Her Street.

DJ

"Ya Good Mama." I Said Placing My Arm On Her Thigh. She Turned To Look At Me Before She Put Her Hand Over Mine.

Jessica

"Just Don't Want To Go Home That's All." She Said Giving Me A Small Smile.

DJ

"Well I Mean We Can Go Ta My Place If Ya Want." I Said As We Sat In Front Of Her House. Her Smile Got Big So I Guess That's A Yes.

DJ

"Is That A Yes Mama?" I Said.

Jessica

"Yes, Thank You DJ." She Said Hugging Me. I Don't Know What's Going On But Nobody Better Be Hurting Jessica Or There Will Be A Price To Pay.

After Making It To My House Jessica Jumped In The Shower While I Made Popcorn And Turned On Netflix In My Room. I Laid Down And Got On My Phone While I Waited For Jessica To Come Out.

 I Laid Down And Got On My Phone While I Waited For Jessica To Come Out

After Ten Minutes She Finally Came Out Looking Perfect. I Just Want To Lay Her Down Then Lay This Pipe Down.

 I Just Want To Lay Her Down Then Lay This Pipe Down

Jessica

"How I Look Papa?" She Said As She Laid Behind Me And Put My Head In-Between Her Legs Playing In My Hair.

DJ

"You Looking Just Like A Receese Cup Mama. You Know I Love My Receese." I Said And I Know She Was Smiling Hard Asf Without Even Looking At Her. We Watched The Movie Until I Fell Asleep From Jessica Playing In My Hair. I Felt Her Kiss My Forehead Before I Couldn't Stay Up Anymore.