Chapter 12

Homecoming Day

I Woke Up And It Smelled Like Food Was Cooking Downstairs. I Checked My Phone And Saw The Jessica Had Blew My Phone Up.

Lil Caramel_DJ Please Talk To Me.
Lil Caramel_Please. I'm Sorry.
Lil Caramel_I Need To Talk To You To Explain Myself.
Lil Caramel_DJ I'm Gonna Talk To You. I Can't Lose You.

I Saw She Called Me A Bunch Of Times While I Was Asleep. My Plan Yesterday Was To Take Her Out And Ask Her To Go To Homecoming With Me So I Guess That's Out Of The Question Now. I'm Just Glad A Nigga Playing Today. Fuck The Rest. Imma Make Sure Dre Ass Taking Alesha Though And Imma Go Because The Nigga Gonna Make Me Anyway. I Already Got My Tuxedo. Ain't No Reason To Waist It. It Cost Me Five Hundred Dollars.

Once I Finally Got Up And Did All Of My Regular Routine And Took A Shower I Got Dressed In My Galaxy Letterman Jacket, All Black Jeans, And Galaxy Nikes

I Was In The Mirror Feeling Myself When I Heard Glass Break Downstairs So I Ran Down There And Jasmine Had Broken A Plate.

Jasmine

"I'm Sorry. Tried To Make You Breakfast."

DJ

"It's Alright. Just Gimme My Food And I'll Clean That Up Later." I Said Sitting At The Table Taking My Phone Out. I Saw It Was Seven Thirty So I Have To Be At School Early To Get My Jersey For The Game. Twenty Six Is Mine And It Always Has Been. I Can't Wait For Tonight Not Only Because Of The Day But Auburn, UCLA, Michigan, Michigan State, Texas Tech, And Oregon Are All Supposed To Be There For Me And Dre. This Is A Huge Day For The Both Of Us. Jasmine Came And Sat A Plate Down In Front Of Me With My Favorite. Pancakes, Sausages, Eggs, And Grits.

DJ

"You Already Know You Ain't Have Ta Cook But Thanks." I Said As I Bowed My Head And Prayed. Once I Was Done Jasmine Was Staring. "Yea?" She Looked Away When She Realized I Saw Her.

Jasmine

"Umm, Are You Still Going To The Homecoming Dance?"