Chapter 23

As I Laid In Bed I Felt Sunlight On My Face So I Opened My Eyes And Saw Dre Shaking His Head Smirking At Me. I Tried To Sit Up But I Felt A Weight Around My Waist. I Looked And Saw Jessica Fast Asleep. I Smirked Myself Before Sitting Up And Looking Back At Dre.

DJ

"Wha Time Ya Get Here Bruh?" I Said As I Dapped Him Up.

Dre

"Right Na Nigga. Came Ta Pick Ya Up And Its Lookin Like Ya Ass Aint Tryin Ta Go No Whea." He Said Smilin.

I Looked At Jessica And I Really Didnt Want To Leave

I Looked At Jessica And I Really Didnt Want To Leave. It Was Peaceful With Her. She Stayin Making A Nigga Feel Some Type A Way.

DJ

"Nah We Just Chillin. Lemme See My Clothes Nigga So I Can Get Dressed." I Said Getting Up And Making Sure Not To Wake Jessica.

He Handed Me A Bag With A Outfit And My Hygiene Stuff From The House. I Went Into The Bathroom Changing Into My Nike Tech Outfit And My Blue, White, And Orange LeBron's. After I Changed I Walked Out To See Dre, Alesha, And Jessica Talking. They All Turned To Me And Alesha Smirked At Me, Dre Was Shaking His Head, And Jessica Was Blushing Hard As Hell. I Put Two And Two Together But Ill Play Dumb.

DJ

"What Yall In Here Talkin Bout Behind My Back." I Said As I Hit The Button For A Nurse To Come In And Put My Dirty Clothes Back In My Bag.

Dre

"Alesha Sayin She Know Y'all Up In Here Gettin Nasty But I'm Kinda Startin Ta Think So Cuz Jessica Ain't Said Nothin." He Said And They All Started Looking At Me. Jessica Was Lookin Funny As Hell Which Made Me Smile.

DJ

"Nah, Nah. We Just Chillin. We Watched A Couple Movies Last Night And We Fell Asleep. Ain't That Right Jess?" I Said Smiling At Her. She Gave Me A Smile Before Turning To Them And Nodding. She Aint Wanna Let Them Know What We Did, That Was Cool. I Ain't The Type To Put A Girl Out There Even If We Was Only Talking To Our Best Friends.

Dre & Alesha

"Lyin Asses." They Said Together Laughing While Dapping Each Other.

Dre

"Nigga Its Posted All Ova Jessica Face. We Aint Judgin. We Gotta Get Outta Here Tho So We Can Eat Cuz A Nigga Starvin." He Said Standing Up.

DJ

"I Dont Kno What You Talkin Bout. Jessica A Good Girl." I Said Walking Over And Kissing Her Forehead. "Also I Told Ha If She Tried Anything Funny She Was Gonna Get This Work." I Said Pushing Her Chin With My Knuckles.

Jessica

"Dont Get Beat Up." She Said Smirking At Me.

We Was Just Chillin. I Like How I Get When Im Around Her And She Gives Me A Smile That I Need In My Life. Shes A Great Person And I Know She Made A Mistake. I Just Need Time To See Shes True In Wanting To Be With Me.