Chapter 19

JD

"Damn DJ! Who Taught You That?" JD Said To Me Laughing As I Dropped Another One Of His Niggas.  Man I Shoulda Told Jasmine To Call The Police. My Arms Are Heavy As Hell Right Now.

DJ

"My Dad." I Said Waiting For The Next One. I've Been Going For Ten Minutes So I'm Hoping Dre Took Jessica, Alesha And Jasmine Home. I Ain't Worried About Me.

JD

"Okay, Next." He Said And Another One Came. He Bigger Than Me But That Don't Mean Shit. So Was The Last One. He Tried To Tackle Me. Does This Nigga Not Know I Miss Those For A Living. I Punched Him In His Face. He's Weak And He Can't Beat Me. I Pushed Him Down And I Got Punched In My Face By Somebody Else. I Knew This Was Coming Since These Niggas Can't Fight. I Fought Them Off For A Minute Until I Got Punched In My Stomach Hard As Shit. I Was On The Ground Getting Punched In My Back And Kicked In My Ribs.

JD

"Alright, Alright." He Said. These Pussy Niggas Immediately Stopped And Backed Up. What The Fuck Is He Gonna Do? That Was The Only Thing Racing Through My Mind.

JD

"Let Me And My Brother Talk Fa A Second." He Said Helping Me Up. I Could Feel That My Ribs Were Broken And It Was Getting Harder To Breath. "Ribs Broke Ain't They?" He Said Looking At Me Smirking. I Hate This Nigga With Every Inch Of My Being. He Stopped Being My Brother A Long Ass Time Ago. He Did Something To Me That I Will Never Forgive Him For. I Won't Tell Anybody About What He Let Girls Do To Me When I Was A Child. I Never Told My Dad About It Either.

He Almost Killed Me Before When We Were Little. We Were In Our Jacuzzi At Home And He Grabbed Me And Pushed Me Under And Held Me There. I Wasn't Strong Enough To Fight Him Off. I Passed Out. My Dad Happened To Come Outside And Save Me From Dying. From That Moment On I Knew He Wouldn't Hesitate To End My Life So I Decided To Have That Same Mentality.

DJ

"Nah My Ribs Straight. These Pussy Niggas Ain't Do Shit." I Said Lying. My Ribs Were Most Definitely Broken. At Least Four. I Was Holding Myself Up Getting Ready For Whatever He Was Gonna Do To Me Next.

JD

"You Think Ya Can Go With Me Fa A Round Lil Bro Fa Old Time Sake?" He Said. He Knows I Have No Chance Of Beating Him With My Body Like This. Imma Punch The Hell Outta His Ass If This Is How I'm Finna Die.

DJ

"If That's What Gets Ya Outta My Face Man." I Said Getting Ready To Fight For My Life. I've Seen JD Beat People To The Brink Of Death Before And He Would Gladly Do That To Me Without Question.

JD

"Good. Let's Go Then Fa A Lil Second." He Said Walking Up. I Had To Protect My Ribs At All Costs.

He Walked Up And Took Off On Me. I Blocked A Couple Of Them Then He Got Me In My Face. Then He Started Punching Me Doing Everything In His Ability To Kill Me. I Felt A Sharp Pain In My Ribs As His Fist Connected. I Screamed In Pain. I Can't Keep Taking This Or I Will Die. I Started To Get Mad At Myself For Just Sitting Here Taking This Beating. JD Was Laughing At Me While He Connected With My Face And Stomach Making Me Scream In Pain Again.

DJ

"FUCK YOU!" I Said Punching Him In His Face Making Him Stumble Back. I Got Up And Decked Him Again With Everything I Had Left In Me. I Ain't Dying Today. I Picked Myself Up And He Hit Me In My Ribs Again Making Me Instantly Fall To My Knees. He Picked My Face And Hit Me Again. I Couldn't Stand Anymore.

JD

"Damn DJ. What Happened? I Know You Got More Than That." He Said Chuckling. I Swear If I Survive This I Will Kill Him One Day. He Doesn't Deserve Life.

I Remember When He Beat Sage Like This. I Was Eight And Sage Was Six. JD Had Gotten In Trouble With My Dad For Breaking Something And He Tried To Blame Us. Sage Told My Dad The Truth And My Dad Beat JD. As Soon As MY Dad Left JD Came Into And Beat Sage Until He Had Blood Gushing From His Nose. I Hit JD And Me And Him Fought Until My Dad Came Back Inside And Stopped Us. JD Wanted To Kill Sage Just For Telling My Dad The Truth. From That Moment JD Was Put On Medicine But He Never Took It. I Don't Expect Him To Show Me Any Mercy Considering He Knows I Hate Him And Have The Exact Hatred He Has For Me And My Dad I Have Inside Myself.

DJ

"Man Shut Up." I Said Spitting Up Blood. Next Thing I Know Sirens Are Going Off. I Sat Up And Looked At JD.

DJ

"Fuck You." I Said Managing To Get Up Turning Around Trying To Limp Away. Next Thing I Know A Gun Went Off. I Looked Down And Felt Blood On My Stomach. My Bitch Made Brother Shot Me In The Back. I Hit The Ground Hard.

I Heard Someone Scream And Footsteps As I Laid There In A Pool Of My Own Blood. I Was Flipped Over Which Made Me Scream In Pain. I Opened My Eyes And Saw Jessica. What The Fuck Dre?

Jessica

"DJ Your Gonna Be Okay. I Don't Wanna Lose You. Your Such A Great Person And I Need You." She Said As She Started Crying. I Feel Myself Slipping. I Can't Die Infront Of Her. I Tried To Get Up But That Failed. I Couldn't Speak To Tell Her To Leave.

Jessica

"DJ Please Don't Go. Your The Best Thing That's Ever Happened To Me. I LOVE YOU." She Said Kissing Me On My Lips. While I Felt The Softness And Pleasure Of Her Lips I Couldn't Stop It Anymore. I Let Myself Go.