Chapter 28

I Was Sitting On My Couch Smoking While I Was Thinking About How I Really Feel About Jessica. I Mean I Only Stepped Back Because I Had Just Went Through That Ruff Path With Jasmine, And Then To See Her With Someone Else After I Was Opening Up To Her Made Me Defensive. I Mean I Just Wish That She Came Straight Up To Me And Said I Gotta Meet Up With Someone From My Past That I Might Still Have Feelings For Or Something. I Was Just Mad She Wasn't A Hundred With Me.

I Pulled Out My Phone To See If She Was Trying To Chill Because I Needed Some Answers To Some Of These Questions Before I Can Put Some Things Into Perspective.

DJ_Heyy Jessi. Ya Wanna Come Ova And Chill Wit Me?

ReceeseCup_Sure. I'll Be There In Fifteen Minutes With Your Ice Cream Too.

DJ_See This Why I Fucks Wit Ya Mama.

ReceeseCup_Your Gonna Mess With Me Regardless PapaBear😉.

After She Texted That I Limped Upstairs And Jumped In The Shower And Washed My Hair. After I Went Downstairs And Ordered Chinese Food Cuz I Was Hungry Asf.

I Heard The Doorbell So I Got Off The Couch And Opened The Door So Jessica Could Come Inside

I Heard The Doorbell So I Got Off The Couch And Opened The Door So Jessica Could Come Inside. She Hugged Me And I Kissed Her Forehead. She Pulled Away Before Closing The Door And Helping Me To The Couch. Once I Sat Down She Was Smiling At Me Hard Asf.

 Once I Sat Down She Was Smiling At Me Hard Asf

DJ

"What? What's Up Mama?" I Said Grabbing Her Hand.

Jessica

"Nothing You Just Look Really Handsome Papa." She Said And I Couldn't Help But Blush And Smile.

DJ

"Thank Ya Mama. You Looking Sexy Asf." I Said Making Her Turn Her Head Smiling. I Was Smiling Just Being In Her Company Until I Remembered That I Gotta Have This Talk With Her To See Where We Gonna Go.

DJ

"Hey Mama I Wanted To Talk To You About Some Stuff." I Said Sitting Up On The Couch And Turning Off The TV. She Looked At Me Kinda Scared Which Made Me Sad To See Her Like That.