Chapter 6

Jessica

"That's Him." She Whispered Into My Ear. I Looked Up And He Was Really Blooded Out. Red Shirt, Black Levi's, Red Jordan's, And A Red Flag Hanging Out His Back Pocket. I Don't Do That Gangbanging Shit But I Say Cuh And I Love Wearing Blue. No Matter How Blood You Was Nobody Gone Stop Me From Sayin It Or Stop Me From Wearing It.

DJ

"I Got You. You With Us." I Said Grabbing Her Hand As We Walked Past. As We Walked I Saw Old Dude Walk Up And Grab Her Other Hand Like I Wasn't Right Here. He Was A Tall Dude, Had Short Hair, Skinny And Sagged Hard Showing His Underwear. Imma Just Call Him Sasquatch. I Was Already Ready To Fight Him As Soon As He Grabbed Her Arm, But Jessica Felt Me Tense Up And Squeezed My Hand To Relax.

Sasquatch

"So Are You Gonna Let A Real Nigga Take You Out Like I Offered Shawty?" He Said Being Purposely Disrespectful To Me.

Jessica

"I Don't Like You. Your Obnoxious And My Boyfriend Is Right Here. Go Somewhere." She Said Ripping Her Arm From Him And Retreating Behind Me.

Sasquatch

"You With This Short Muthafucka. He Don't Even Look Like He Can Protect You. I'll Beat This Nigga Ass Then You Gon Change Yo Mind And Let Me Smash." He Said. Get The Fuck Outta Here. Is This Nigga Really Talking Like In Not Right In Front Of Him?

DJ

"Take That Fuckboy Shit Somewhere Else Man. I Ain't Trying To Deal With Yo Ass. You Built Like Young Thug. You Look Like A Bitch Just Like Him. Now If You Touch Her Again, I'm Putting Yo Ass In A Fuckin Dumpster Like The Little Ass Boy You Actin Like." I Said Getting Pissed Just Looking At Him. Jessica Grabbed My Hand And Led Me To The Seat Next To Her. Sasquatch Came Back And Punched Me. I Couldn't Believe It Because It Wasn't Even No Hard Shit. If You Gone Sneak Me Then I Better Go To Sleep.

Sasquatch

"Bitch Ass."

Once I Heard That I Let Jessica's Hand Go And Fucked His Ass Up. I Was Punching His Ass In The Face And Dre Came Over And Stomped Him In The Ribs. I Ain't Never Been Nobody's Bitch And Ain't Gonna Start. Me And Dre Ain't Really With That Jumping Shit But Don't Be Outright Disrespectful And Won't Get Jumped. After I Got Up I Picked Him Up And Put His Ass In The Trash Can Because That's Where He Belonged. I Looked At The Teacher And She Looked Scared Asf.

DJ

"I Apologize. I Wasn't Tryin To Disrespect Your Class Like That But That's Exactly Where He Belonged." I Said Giving Her A Smile. She Nodded And I Waited For Her To Give Me The Note To Go To The Principle But She Just Told Me To Sit. Jessica Looked At Me After I Sat Down. I Gave Her A Smile And She Hugged Me. I Saw Dre Take Sasquatch Out Of The Trashcan And Let Him Sit On The Floor. He Looked At Me And Laughed.

Dre

"Let Me Sit Down Before You Get Me In Trouble With Your Bad Habit Havin Ass." He Said Laughing As He Sat Down. I'm Really Glad To Know That No Matter Where I'm At We Not Taking No L's. I Laughed And Saw Jessica Was Looking At My Hand Like She Was Thinking Bout Grabbing It. She Didn't Notice I See Her So I Watched. She Kept Going In To Grab My Hand And Pulling Herself Back. Then She Whispered To Herself Do It.

DJ

"I'll Hold Your Hand If You Want." I Said Makin Her Jump. I Laughed And And Grabbed Her Hand. Even Though I Was Doing It So That Wouldn't No Weird Dudes Fuck With Her It Was Still Fun Making Her Blush All The Time. She's A Really Cool Chick That I'd Protect From Asswholes Like Sasquatch. As The Bell Rang I Grabbed My Nike Dufflebag And Walked Out Holding Jessica's Hand As Jasmine Was Stabbing Me In The Face In Her Mind. I Just Laugh At Everything Because Don't A Lot Effect Me Like That. I Need Laughter Because Bullshit Was Always Happening To Me. After The Bullshit That Happened In That Class I Just Wanna Stay Outta Trouble And Try And Get Back On The Homecoming Game Roster. Dre Caught Up With Me Looking Pissed.