Chapter 11

After I Talked To Jessica I Wanted To Talk To Dre. At The End Of The Day That's My Nigga. Bruh Ain't Never Treated Me Like Nothing But His Brother And In Glad Because Of All The Family I Lost And The Fact That The Family I Did Have Is Selfish Asf. I Wanted To Tell His Ass I Was Playing Tomorrow. Jessica Nudged Me Letting Me Know The Bell Was About To Ring. I Got Up And Gave Her A Hug And A Kiss On The Cheek And Forehead. Making Her Smile. The Bell Rang So I Got My Stuff And My Dufflebag And Hugged Jessica.

DJ

"Imma Hit Ya Up Right After Practice So You Should Be Ready Bout Five Thirty." I Said.

Jessica

"Can't Wait." She Said Walking Out Toward The Parking Lot.
I Saw Dre And Caught Up To Him. Once He Saw Me I Nodded Keeping My Headphones In. We Ain't Really No Sentimental People Toward Each Other But We Look Out For Each Other And Treat Each Other Like Brothers. After We Hit The Corner Coming Into The Locker Room I Nudged Him.

Dre

"What's Up Bruh?" He Said Folding His Arms.

DJ

"I Understand Ya Ugly Ass Wanted What's Best Fa Me And My Health But I Still Want Ya Ta Have My Back. I Ain't Trying To Lose Ya Ass. You My Lil Bro At The End Of The Day And We In This Shit Togetha. Alright?" I Said Holding My Hand Out. He Moved His Hands To His Side Before Speaking.

Dre

"First Off Nigga Don't Call Me Ugly Cuz I Pull Mo Than Ya Ass Will Eva. Second Yea Big Bro I Got Ya Back. My Bad Fa Being So Straight Forward And Tryna Control Ya. Third Yea, We Bros Fa Life." He Said As We Did Our Hand Shake. We Walked Into The Field House And Started Getting Dressed In Our Practice Gear. Once We Were Dressed We Went Straight To The Field To Warm Up. Once We Got To The Field I Opened The Ball Bag.

DJ

"Oh Yea. Ya Boy Proved Ya Wrong Anyway. I'm Playing Tomorrow Wit Ya Ass. Somebody Gotta Lead You Reckless Dudes On That Field." I Said Throwing Him The Ball.

Dre

"He Said You Could Play?" He Said. After I Nodded We Did Our Hand Shake Again. "Bouta Ruin Them Bulldogs Day Tomorra." He Said.

DJ

"Ya Already Know It. Oh Yea, I'm Takin Jessica Out To Eat After Practice Is Over." I Said As We Were Now Just Throwing The Ball Back And Forth.

Dre

"I Had A Feelin If Ya Left Jasmine That She Would Be Tha One You'd Be Wit." He Said As I Threw The Ball Back. I Did Always Have Feelings For Jessica From The First Day I Seen Her And I Ain't Scared To Admit It. She's A Wonderful Person. She Helps To Balance Me Out. She Knows A Lot About Me Already Because Of How Secure I Feel When We Talk. I Trust Her With My Feelings.

DJ

"I Did Too To Be Completely Honest. I Felt Like If I Was To Be With Anybody But Jasmine Then It Would Be Her." I Said And He Nodded As We Sat Down To Stretch. "Jasmine Stopped Me Today Though Once I Got Here." I Said.

Dre

"Tell Me That Ya Ass Ain't Take Ha Back. We Got Really Amazing Girls Right Now. You Taking It Slow With Jessica And Me With Alesha." He Said And I Nodded.

DJ

"Nah, I Ain't Take Ha Back We Just Talked For A Second. She Admitted To The Mistake She Made And Said She Wanted To Get Back With Me. Said I'm The Best Thing That's Ever Happened To Ha Basically And Didn't Want To Lose Me Because A One Mistake She Made." I Said.

Dre

"Yea Nigga You Is The Best Thing That's Eva Happened Ta Her. Them Niggas Ain't Want Us. That's Why They Was At That Party With Them Ugly Ass, Can't Fight Niggas. We Were Still Generous Enough To Give They Asses A Ride Home After We Were A Hour From The City. We Ain't Do Shit Wrong So Don't Let Her Guilt Trip You Into Losing Tha Amazing Girl Ya Ass Got Now Big Bro." He Said As We Were Called Over To Start Practice. I Really Took What Dre Said Personally. It Was Smart And I Trusted His Judgement. Once Practice Was Over I Had To Drop Dre Off To The Auto Shop To Get His Car, Then Go Home And Get Ready To Pick Up Jessica Fine Ass. Once We In The Car Dre Was Sitting There Talking To Alesha At Her Car.