Chapter 8

Two Days Before Homecoming

I Woke Up And Jessica Was In My Arms Exactly How We Fell Asleep The Night Before. She's Really Gorgeous. I Can't Believe She Was Attracted To Me All This Time And We Just Now Being Together. I Really Did Have A Crush On Her Since My First Day At Benjamin High School. I Kissed Her Lips Then Got Up To Get Dressed. I Put Took Out My Nike Long Sleeve, Nike Shorts And Slippers And Jumped In The Shower. Once I Stepped Out Jessica Was Waking Up.

DJ

"Good Morning Lite Brite." I Said Putting My Clothes On.

Jessica

"Morning." She Said Getting Up And Sitting On My Lap.

DJ

"Uuhhhh, What You Tryin To Do?" I Said Smirking. "Don't Be Waking Up In Here Teasin." I Said Kissing Her Forehead.

Jessica

"Shut Up. You Ain't Gonna Do Nothing." She Said Getting Closer To Me And Playing With My Beard. I Really Like The Feeling Of Being Around Her.

DJ

"Go Get Ready So We Can Go To School." I Said Looking At The Time. Jessica Got Up From My Lap And Went Into The Bathroom To Shower. Once I Heard The Water Running I Went Downstairs Knocking On The Room Dre And Alesha Were In.

DJ

"Get Y'all Asses Up Fo' We Late." I Said Walking In The Kitchen.

Dre

"Fuck You." He Said Opening The Room Door And Going Into The Downstairs Bathroom. I Laughed And Got Out Everything For Breakfast. Eggs, Sausage, Pancakes, And Grits. A Nigga Favorite. I Felt Like Eyes Were Watching Me So I Turned Around And See Jessica Cute Ass Staring At Me Make Breakfast. I Laughed Because She Thought I Couldn't See Her From Behind The Counter.

DJ

"You Ain't Gotta Creep Girl. I Noticed You A Minute Ago." I Said Smirking. She Was Acting Like She Was On The Phone To Play It Off.

Jessica

"I'll Be There Later Momma." She Said To Nobody. She Had Me Dead At How She Was Tryin To Play It Off. She Finally Said Bye And Put Her Phone Down.

DJ

"You Good. You Ain't Gotta Pretend You Wasn't Staring. I'm Yours Anyway Once You Ready." I Said Handing Her A Plate And Some Food. Seeing Her Eyes Go Wide Was Kinda Funny But I Was Serious. I Wanted Her But I Ain't No Hoe Boy So Imma Give Her And Me A Little Time Before We Do Some Stuff.

Dre

"Oooooo Big Bro Up In This Thang Cookin. This Why I Loves You." He Said Grabbing A Plate. I Handed Alesha One And She Thanked Me And Sat Down. After I Grabbed My Plate I Sat Down Next To Jessica And Joined Them. It Was Nice To Feel Like I Have Actual Friends And I'm Not Alone Everyday.

Dre

"Nigga What You Cheesin So Hard For? You Ain't Even Listening." He Said. They Were All Looking At Me And I Was Lost.

DJ

"My Bad. What Was Y'all Sayin?" I Said Looking At Them.

Dre

"We Need To Go See Coach And Tell Him That Your Chemistry Grade Is Up So Yo Ass Can Play Infront Of Them Scouts On Friday." He Said And Jessica And Alesha Nodded.

DJ

"I Was Thinking That Too, But I Was Kinda A Ass To Coach After He Told Me I Couldn't Play." I Said Looking Down. I've Worked My Ass Off After Classes And Practice To Turn In A Lot Of My Missing Work To Play The Homecoming Game. I Can't Be No Idiot. I'm Never Gonna Let Nobody Classify Me As A Dumb Jock. I'm Really Smart When It Comes Down To It.