Chapter 26

I Woke Up To Jasmine Still Wrapped Around My Waist. As I Was Moving Her Arms From Around My Waist When She Groaned And Wrapped Back Around Me. I Laughed At How Aggressive She Was.

DJ

"Jaz Ya Gotta Get Up We Got School In Two Hours." I Said Shaking Her A Little Until She Jumped Up.

Jasmine

"You Play Too Much DJ." She Said Getting Up And Going To The Bathroom.

While I Was Wondering What I Was Playing About She Came Out Pointing To Her Lack Of Clothes.

Jasmine

"DJ Where Are My Clothes? You Ain't Do Nothing To Me In My Sleep Did You? Ill Punch The Hell Outta You DJ." She Said Walking Up To Me.

DJ

"Damn Girl Chiiillll. No I Ain't Do Nothin To Ya. You Feel Asleep On Me So I Carried You Up Here And Changed Ya. If I Wanted That I Would Have Got It." I Said The Last Part Low.

Jasmine

"I Heard That." She Said Walking In The Bathroom To Change.

DJ

"Dont Care Lovely." I Said Making Sure She Could Hear And Heading To The Guest Room To Shower And Get Dressed.

" I Said Making Sure She Could Hear And Heading To The Guest Room To Shower And Get Dressed

After I Was Dressed I Went To Make Some Cereal And Waited For Jasmine. Once She Finally Came Down No Lie, A Nigga Was Dosing Back Off.

Jasmine

"DJ Come On We Gone Be Late." She Said Tapping My Leg.

DJ

"Alright Im Up Grandma." I Said Chuckling.

Jasmine

"Dont Play With Me You Not Sleep. Ill Fuck Yo Ass Up." She Said Mushing My Head. I Stood Up And Grabbed My Bag Heading Toward The Door. I Looked Up And Seen What Jasmine Was Wearing.

I Guess She Saw Me Staring Because She Started Blushing Before Mushing My Head And Walking Toward Her Car

Jasmine

"No Need To Stare." She Said Not Turning Back Toward Me.

I Snapped Outta My Trance, Locked My House, And Jogged Over To My Range Rover And Unlocked It And Jumped In As Jasmine Was Already Backing Out In Her Camry. We Got To School In No Time. We Both Be Speeding. Im Surprised Neither Of Use Get Tickets. Once I Stepped Out I Saw Dre, Alesha, And Jessica Standing Near The Basketball Courts. I Turned To Jasmine And Hugged Her. When I Pulled Back She Was Blushing. Its So Easy To Do That. We Be Making Each Other Blush Just For The Fun Of It.

DJ

"Imma Text You Lata Ight? Prolly Need Ya Ta Get Me Some Mo Ice Cream." I Said Smiling At Her.

Jasmine

"Alright. You Better Go Straight Home And Rest After School Or We Gonna Have A Problem. Alright B? And Ill Think About It." She Said Putting Her Fist Up.

DJ

"Damn Alright Ali. Always Bullyin Niggas. Just Know Ya Put Them Hands On Me We Gone Scrap." I Said Hugging Her Again Before She Walked Off.

I Made My Way Over To Dre, Alesha, And Jessica. I Put My Hands Over Jessica's Eyes.

Jessica

"I Swea Ta God Josh Imma Beat Your Ass If You Keep Touching On Me." She Said Turning Around. I Looked At Her Like "Really Nigga?". I Walked Over To Dre And Dapped Him Up. I Hugged Alesha And Started Walking To My Class. Jessica Was Smiling But Wasnt Shit Funny. Dont Ever Call Me No Other Nigga Name. Who The Fuck Is Josh Anyway? Nigga Can Get Beat Up. She Tried To Grab My Arm But I Pulled It Away.

Jessica

"Really DJ? I Was Just Playing. Ain't Nobody Named Josh." She Said Grabbing Around My Waist. I Stopped Walking And Turned Around.

DJ

"Nah Jessica, Don't Do That Shit. Got Me Hot As Hell. I Hate Bein Compared Ta Otha Niggas. Got Me Ready Ta Swing On Erybody." I Said As She Hugged Me And I Hugged Back.

Jessica

"Awww. I Sowwy Papa. I Ain't Know You Was Sensitive." She Said As She Kissed My Cheek And We Started Walking To Class. As We Were Walking I Admired Her Attire.

 As We Were Walking I Admired Her Attire

DJ

"You Look Gorgeous Asf, And Ya Getting Really Comfortable Considering The Fact Ya Used Ta Not Even Speak Ta Nigga. I Like Papa Tho. That Shit Feel Right. Yea Call Me That Jessi." I Said As I Put My Arm Over Her Shoulder And Walked Her To Class.

Once We Got To Her Class We Hugged Before I Turned To Walk Away Only To Have Jessica Grab My Jacket.

Jessica

"Thank You. Uhh, DJ." She Said Playing With Her Fingernails.

DJ

"Whats Up Mama?" I Said Patting Her Head And Smiling.

Jessica

"I Was Wondering If You Wanted To Go See A Movie With Me On Saturday." She Asked Looking At The Ground. She Askin Me On A Date?

DJ

"You Asking Me On A Date Mama?" I Said Smiling. She Looked Up And Nodded Before Dropping Her Head Again.

DJ

"Well I Will Gladly Except Your Offer. I Never Been Asked On An Actual Date Before. Should Be Fun." I Said Showing Her My Pearly White Teeth. She Looked Up And Smiled Huge Asf Which Made Me Chuckle.

Jessica

"Okay." She Said Giving Me Another Hug.

DJ

"Yeah, Ya Want Me Ta Pick Ya Up Or You Comin Fa Papa?" I Said Playing With My Curls.

Jessica

"Pick Me Up At 6 So We Can Eat First." She Said Before I Heard The Two Minute Bell.

DJ

"Alright, Bet. See Ya Lata Mama." I Said Before Jogging To Class. This Should Be Interesting.