Chapter 33

NEXT DAY

DJ

"Alright Momma. I Undastand All Dat But She Ain't Even Ask Me Wha Happened. She Blew Up In My Face Ova That. She Made Sure She Heard Alesha Side A Tha Story But Mine Was Irrelevant. If I Ain't Have Dat Camera In Here She Wouldn't Ha Believed Nothing I Said Til Dis Day." I Said To Mrs. Thompson. She Was Trying To Apologize For Jessica's Actions But It's Like If Jessica Ain't Even Wanna Hear My Side Of The Story Then Where The Trust At?

Mrs. Thompson

"Your Right DJ. She Was Wrong And I've Explained That To Her." She Said.

DJ

"Ma I Don't Want You To Have To Fight For Her When It Comes To Her Mistakes To Me. I Love Da Fact Dat You Support Us Havin A Relationship But That Makes Me Feel Like What Did I Do Fa Her To Not Even Let Me Explain Myself. I've Been Nothin But A Great Friend To Her And I've Neva Played No Female Period. Outta Just Being A Genuine Person I Stopped Anything I Had With Any Otha Girl In My Life Immediately When I Asked Ha Out. Ain't No Cheating When It Comes Ta Me. I Wouldn't Hurt Ha Like That. I Take Trust Seriously And She Gave Me None." I Said Hoping She Heard My Point.

Mrs. Thompson

"Okay Honey. She Cares About You And I Just Want My Grandbabies To Be Cute." She Said Standing Up And Patting My Head And Smiling. She's Became Like My Mother Figure In All Of This And I'm Glad For Her.

Mrs. Thompson

"Well I'm Gonna Go Cook For You Kids." She Said Leaving Me To My Thoughts.

Man It's Been Three Days And Jessica Been Tryin To Apologize To Me But I Ain't Really Appreciate Her Not Even Asking To Let Me Explain My Side Of What Happened And Thinking Ha Friend Shit Don't Stank. It's Like Wtf. I Was Straight Up With You Since We Started Talking. Even When I Was Still Single I Still Told Ha What I Did With Who I Did It With.

I Got Up And Walked To My Nephews Room. When I Walked In They Were Watching Paw Patrol. They Were Reciting The Whole Song. After I Snuck Up Behind Them And Yelled.

DJ

"BOO!" I Said And They Took Off Running Out Of The Room.

I Started Dying Laughing.

DJ

"Aye Come Back Y'all I'm Jus Playing." I Said Still Laughing. Like Five Minutes Later I Just Started Playing Family Guy On My Phone.

When I Looked Up They Were Both Being Carried In By Ashley And Lydia.

Ashley

"Why You Scare Dem Like Like That." She Said Setting Ellijah Sleeping Body Down On My Lap And Smacking My Head.

Me, Ashley, And Lydia Have All Actually Became Best Friends Even With The Fact That We Did What We Did. I Can't Deny And Say That I Don't Still Find Them Attractive Because I Do But I Have Enough Respect For My Girlfriend To Not Cheat On Her. I Told Them I'm Off Limits And That's Exactly What I Intend To Keep It Like Until Further Notice. They Were Adults About The Situation Like We All Are And We've Became Great Friends. They Give Me Great Advise When I Need It And I'm Glad That They Here Because I Do Be Needing Somebody To Talk To Besides Dre Ass. I Know I Be Talking Shit About My Nigga But That's My Brotha And I Can't Talk To Him About Certain Shit Because I Know Tha Type Of Advise Imma Get.

DJ

"Oww I Was Jus Playin." I Said Rubbing My Head And Sticking My Tongue Out At Her.

This Muthafucka Gone Smirk At Me. Lydia Walked Over With A Sleeping DeAndre. She Laid Him On The Bed And Sat Next To Me.