Chapter 25

I Woke Up To My Phone Going Off With Kodak Black_Deep In These Streets So I Knew That It Was Dre.

Convo

DJ

What Nigga?

Dre

Damn Nigga Just Checking On Ya Bushie Ass.

DJ

Shut Tha Fuck Up. Ashley And Lydia Wore Me Out Yesterday.

Dre

Nigga Are You Talkin Bout Ashley And Lydia, Dem Fine Ass Lightskins On The Dance Team At School?

DJ

Yea Nigga They The Ones.

Dre

So Thats Why Ya Kicked Us Out So Fast Yesterday.

DJ

Yep And I Enjoyed Every Second Of It.

Dre

Okay. Ya Ass Givin Me Details Lata. You Coming Ta Practice To Watch Or Want Me Ta Bring Ya The Video.

DJ

Yea Just Tape It Bro. I Aint Feeling It Today.

Dre

Alright I Got Ya.

After I Got Off The Phone With Dre I Got A Text From Jasmine.

NuggetHead_Hey. I Was Just Checking On You. You Didn't Come To School So I Wanted To Know If You Still Wanted Me To Come Over.

DJ_Nugget Head Wassup? Im Koo And I Mean You Can Bring Me Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream I Might Open The Door.😊

NuggetHead_Lil Bowy Don't Call Me That.

NuggetHead_Thats Good. Ill Bring You Some. Anything Else?

DJ_Nah Just Bring Daddy His Supplies And Ill Call Ya What I Please.

NuggetHead_Ill THINK About Getting It For You Now Since You Feeling Yourself A Lil Toooo Much. And Since When You Been My Daddy?

DJ_Gurl Ya Know I Always Been Big Papaaaa..

NuggetHead_Bowy Bye. Ill See Ya Later And You Better Chance My Name In Your Phone From That Before We Be Fading.😌

I Laughed Because She Already Knew.

DJ_We Just Gone Hafta Fight Then.

Once I Sent That She Left Me On Read So I Limped My Ass Up The Stairs To Take A Shower. School Is Out In Another Hour So She Would Be Here Early With Her Ditching Ass. I Shook My Head As I Stripped And Jumped In.

After I Got Out The Shower A Nigga Said Let Me Be Independent And Start Cooking. I Didn't Put On Nothing But Some Basketball Shorts And Some Nike Socks. I Pulled Out Sausage, Ground Beef, Shredded Cheese, And Noodles So That I Can Make Spaghetti. After I Turned The Water On I Sat On My Couch Texting In The Group Chat With Ashley And Lydia.

DJ_How Yall Feeling?😊

Ashley_You Tore My Vagina Apart Papi. Im Addickted.

Lydia_My Titties Hurt Daddy. You Was Sucking The Life Out Them.😌 But All I Want Is More.

Ashley_You Most Definitely Won That Round.

DJ_Thats The Trick, To Make Ya Want More. Ill Pick My Winnings Up When Yall Come. Both Yall Damn Near Drowned Me😉

Ashley_We Can Come Tomorrow If You Want. We Know You Miss Us.

Lydia_Were Most Definitely Gonna Win Next Time. We Gotta Plan😘