Chapter 2

DJ

Me And Dre Got Out Of Class Early Because Jasmine And Bianca's Class Was Across Campus So We Had To Leave Early To Get There And Walk Them To Lunch. I Liked Walkin' Jasmine To Class Because It Meant I Got To Spend Time With Her, And Dre Did It Because It Made Bianca Happy. When We Got There They Were Sitting On One Of The Benches Talking To Some Other Girls.

DJ

"Let's Scare They Ass." I Said. Dre Nodded In Agreement And We Creeped Up Behind Them.

Both

"BOO!" We Both Said As Jasmine And Bianca Jumped.

Bianca

"Y'all Play Too Damn Much." She Said Pushing Us Both As I Wrapped My Arms Around Jasmine.

Dre

"Got Yo Ass Didn't We." He Said Laughing At How Hard Bianca Jumped From The Table She Was Sitting At.

Bianca

"Keep Playing With Me And Your Ass Gonna Be Sitting At Homecoming By Yourself." She Said With A Smirk. She Knew She Wasn't Serious In The Least. They Were Both Crazy About Each Other Even Though It Had Only Been 2 Months.

DJ

"Heyy Mamas." I Said Happily. It Felt So Good To See Her After Hearing I Wasn't Gonna Play At Homecoming. She Made Everything Better In My Life, And I Wasn't Ashamed To Admit It.

Jasmine

Jasmine

"Hey Marshmallow." She Said Kissing My Cheek And Then My Lips. I Never Was Super Fond Of That Nickname She Gave Me, But It Grew On Me.

DJ

DJ

"Do You Wanna Go Get Lunch Right Now, Or Wait So I Can Take You Somewhere?" I Asked Her. I'd Do Anything For Her And I Was Gonna Take Her Shopping Later For A Dress To Wear To The Dance.

Jasmine

"Hmmm. Can I Bring Bianca?" She Asked Me. They Were Best Friends Since The Third Grade And Were Basically Sisters. There Wasn't Anywhere We Went To Where She Didn't Ask Me To Bring Bianca. I Enjoyed Knowing That She Was Really A Genuine Person.