Chapter 22

DJ

"DAMMIT! That Shit Hurts Chill Please." I Said To The Doctor As She Stuck Me With Yet Another Needle To Hit My Vein In My Arm. Ive Been Doing This Shit For Four Hours And Im Really Regretting Telling Her To Do It All Today.

Doctor

"DJ This Is The Quickest Way To Get The Blood Into Your Body Today. Do You Want To Go Home Tomorrow Morning Or Not?" She Said Putting Her Hand On Her Hip. I Genuinely Was Rethinking This Shit Like Was A Threesome Really Worth Her Jabbing Me With Needles. I Thought About What I Did With Ashley And Lydia And I Immediately Started Shaking My Head For Her To Keep Going. She Went In Slow But That Shit Still Had Me Aching In Pain.

Doctor

"You Have To Relax." She Said As She Held My Arm Down. I Started Taking Deep Breaths Until My Arm Relaxed.

Doctor

"There You Go." She Said Smiling And Patting My Shoulder As The Machine Took Over Now. I Gave Her A Small Smile While My Arm Was Still Feeling Weak.

DJ

"Thank Ya Doctor. I Aint Tryin Ta Give Ya A Hard Time I Just Aint Neva Been A Fan A Needles." I Said Rubbing The Back Of My Head And Smiling.

Doctor

"Its Fine I've Had To Deal With Worse. You Actually Did Better Than I Expected. Most Of The Too Good To Be Taken Care Of At The Hospital Type Guys Don't Make It Through All The Needles." She Said Giving Me A Smile Before She Started Picking Up All The Extra Medical Stuff.

Doctor

"Okay That Was Your Last Needle For Today. Just Let That One Stay In Tonight And Tomorrow Ill Take It Out And Youll Be Able To Leave In The Morning." She Said Getting Ready To Leave.

DJ

"Okay Thank You For Everything Docta." I Said As My Accent Was Getting More Heavy As It Does When Im Ready To Sleep.

She Laughed Before She Walked Out. Just As I Was Getting Comfortable I Saw My Phone Vibrate So I Saw I Had Some Messages. I Picked It Up And I Had Five Different Sets Of Messages. From Jessica, Dre, And Ashley And Lydia. I Opened Jessica's First.

LiteBright_DJ I Understand You Got Stuff I Don't Know About But I Wanna Keep You Safe And That's Why I Said What I Did. I Don't Know What I'd Do If Something Happened To You. I Fucked Up Yesterday When I Broke My Promise To Spend The Night With You And I Made It Worse By Yelling At You While You Were Just Getting Better From All You Injuries. I'm Sorry Cub. Please Forgive Me I Wanna Come See You Later.

After I Read It I Was Still Kinda Mad About Her Yelling At Me. That's Something That I Hate People Doing To Me Since I Stay Outta People Way Most Of The Time, But I Care About Jessica So I Gotta Forgive Her Big Beard Yella Ass. I Hate Her Callin Me Cub And She Know I Do Too.

DJ_I Forgive Ya. Sure You Can Come Tonight. You Gotta Get Here In The Next Hour Before Visiting Hours Are Over.

After I Sent The Message And Opened Dre's. I Had Him Stored Under Burt And He Had Me Under Ernie.

Burt_Aye Man Jasmine Told Me Ya Straight. Good Man, Had A Real Nigga Scared And Shit. Before Ya Say Anything I Was Talking All The Girls Home But Jessica Wouldn't Go Without Ya. She Stubborn As Hell And Ran So I Took The Other Girls Home And When I Came Back Y'all Was Gone. I'm Gettin Shit Ready Cuz You Already Know We Gonna Ride On Ya Fake Brotha. Man Don't Be Givin Them Nurses A Hard Time And Imma Pick Ya Up Tomorrow Mornin.

DJ_Alright Man Be Careful. I'm Straight. You Set It Up An Ya Kno We Gonna Ride On His Hoe Ass. I Understand Bout Jessica She Don't Know Bout What We Did And I'm Glad She Came Anyway. Ill Hit Ya In The Morning.