Chapter 21

DJ

"So If I Do Everything Today Can I Leave Tomorrow And Only Miss A Couple Games." I Asked The Doctor. Something That People Need To Know About Me Is That I Have Always Have Been Sort Of Impatient, But Ever Since My Dad Died I Rush Into A Lot Of Things. I Was Hoping I Had A High Chance Of At Least Catching Two Of The Five Remaining Games Of Our Schedule. They Weren't Real Important Games I Just Wanted To Boost My Stats For College Scouts. I Have My Heart Set On Either Auburn, LSU, Oregon, UCLA, Or  Ohio State. The Only One That Hasn't Sent Me A Letter Is Oregon Which Happens To Be My Favorite.

Doctor

"Well Luckily When You Were Hit With The Bullet It Didn't Hit Any Vital Organs That Might Cause Any Lifetime Damage. Also Your Extremely Lucky The Bullet Missed Your Spine. So Yes, We Will Get The O Negative Blood In Your System Today And Send You Home Tomorrow. Your Body Is Very Well Taken Care Of So Three Weeks Rest And You'll Be Good To Go Back To Your Normal Football Routine." She Said Handing Me Papers To Sign So They Could Start The Process Immediately.

After I Signed Them Another Nurse Came In To Tell Me That I Had Another Visitor.

Doctor

"We'll Start Your Process In A Hour." She Said Smiling.

DJ

"Thank You." I Said Ready To Get This Over With. As Soon As She Walked Out I Was Kinda Surprised To See Jasmine. She Looked At Me And Immediately Got Teary Eyed.

DJ

"Uuhhh Heyy." I Said Sitting Up All The Way.

She Walked Over To Me And Lifted My Shirt Looking At The Bullet Hole. She Rubbed Her Hand Over It Not Responding To My Greeting.

DJ

"Uuuuhhh Jasmine Imma Need Ya Ta Put My Shirt Down. I'm Fine." I Said Giving Her My Genuine Smile That Very Little Females Don't Fall To. She Immediately Smiled And Whipped Her Face.

Jasmine

"Good, I Was Super Worried About You." She Said Smacking Me In The Back Of My Head.

DJ

"Owww Damn What Was That Fa Woman?!" I Said Rubbing My Head.

Jasmine

"You Sent Me Away Knowing That Nigga JD Just As Crazy As You And He Hates You. I Wanted To Stay With You And You Sent Me Away." She Said Hitting My Head Again.

DJ

"Oowwwww I Swear Ta God That Shit Hurts. Stop Hitting Me Jasmine. I Sent Ya Away Because You Got A Smart Mouth And We Both Woulda Been Shot. I Couldn't Take That Chance Whicha Life." I Said Telling Her The Truth. I Ain't Have Time To Be Protecting Her From JD Bitch Ass.

Jasmine

"I Don't Care! You Knew What He'd Do To You And You Went Anyway. It Was A Chance I'd Never See You Again." She Said Looking Like She Wanted To Smack Me Again. She Was Kinda Right, But I Don't Think Anybody Would Miss Me All That Much. I'm A Great Person But I Always Get Fucked Over By Everybody Besides My Dad, Sage, And Dre.

DJ

"My Bad Jas But If Ya Hit Me Again Imma Get Outta This Bed And Beat Tha Light Skin Off Ya Ass." I Said Serious As Hell.

Jasmine

"You Know Damn Well I'll Drop Yo Country Ass." She Said Smiling.

DJ

"I 'Ont Care Bout None A That. I'll Be Tha First Ta Mix Ya Shit." I Said Still Rubbing My Head. We Always Play Around Like This But I Was Serious. She Gonna Catch This Work Putting Them Floyd Mayweather Hands On Me.

Jasmine

"When Do You Get Out?" She Said Looking At Me Kinda Like She Wanted Something.

DJ

"Well I'm Gonna Start My Receiving Blood In About A Hour, Then Rest And I Should Be Goin Home Tomorrow. Why, What's Up?"

Jasmine

"Well I Was Wondering If You Wanted I Could Come Over And Help Take Care Of You While Your Recovering. You Know, If You Want Me Too." She Said Looking At Me Blushing. I Thought About It For A Second And I Got Over Being Upset At What She Did To Me. I Ain't Got Time Ta Be Holding Grudges.

DJ

"Weeeeeeellllllll I Meeeaaannn I Guuueeess Ya Can Stop By In Two Days Ta Give Me A Massage, Rub My Feet, And Cook Fa Me." I Said Smiling. I Was Kinda Serious And I Was Kinda Playing.

Jasmine

"Oh Okay. You Doing Something Tomorrow?" She Said Looking Away.

DJ

"Yea. Got Business To Handle And Then Imma Chill With A Couple People." I Said Smiling. I Was Bringing Ashley And Lydia Sexy Asses Over But I Wasn't Telling Jasmine That.

Jasmine

"Oh Okay. Well I Also Wanna Tell You That I'm Sorry That I Asked You To The Dance Only To Be Too Stubborn To Have A Good Time With You. I Deserved Everything I Get From Here On Out Because You Gave Me A Second Chance And I Screwed It Up." She Said Getting Teary Eyed. I Sat Up And Whipped Her Face For Her.

DJ

"Man Ya Gonna Have Ta Stop All That Cryin Alright? I Ain't Gonna Be Able Ta Stay Mad At Ya If Ya Do That And Ya Big Fohead Ass Kno That." I Said Kissing Her Forehead. She Smiling That Genuine Smile Of Hers And Laughed.

Jasmine

"Don't Play Me DJ Because Your Fohead Is The Same Size As Mine." She Said Mushing My Head.

DJ

"Even If My Head Was As Big As Yours At The End A The Day I Still Get Females Sooooo." I Said Stickin My Tongue Out.

Jasmine

"Your Childish As Hell." She Said Doing It Back.

DJ

"Woooowww But Ya Ass Just As Childish."

We Kept Our Tongues Out Until She Was Close Enough That Hers Touched Mine And Then She Kissed Me. Once We Parted Our Lips She Pecked Mine A Few More Times Before The Doctor Came Back For My Blood Injections.

Doctor

"Everything's Ready When You Are Mr.Brown." She Said Setting Papers Down For Me To Sign. Jasmine Looked At Me And Smiled. She Always Doing This At The Wrong Times.😒☹️

Jasmine

"Well I'm Gonna Go DJ. I Have To Tell Dre That Your Okay And Its Probably Past Visiting Hours Anyway." She Said Grabbing Her Bag To Leave.

DJ

"Alright. Where Did He Take Everybody Once I Sent You Inside Ta Get Him?" I Said.

Jasmine

"He Took Us To His House First And He Came Out With A Big Duffle Bag. Then He Took Us All Home And Said He Would See Us At School." She Said Going Toward The Door.

DJ

"Aye! What Was He Wearin?" I Said Kinda Already Knowing.

Jasmine

"All Black."

Fuck. Now We About To Start Some Shit That's Gonna Have To Be Finished.

DJ

"Alright. You See That Nigga Tell Him I Said "Don't"." I Said Sitting Up Grabbing My Phone To Make Some Calls.

Jasmine

"Okay I Will, But I Swear To God DJ If Anything Happens To You Two Then I'll Kill Both Of You." She Said Walking Out.

Right Now That Don't Mean Nothin To Me. Me And Dre Ain't Scared A Shit So I Know What He Planning So I Gotta Get Outta Here And Protect My Actual Brother.