Falling Apart. ~Chapter 3~

I was pretty much having really great days all week. But it started to fall apart after the day we had a school trip. My so called 'bestfriend' Shanna, was at it with her jealousy again.
We were at a hockey game and me and Bailey were trying to enjoy ourselves, and Shanna jumps in and try's to tell us to be quiet;
"Guys sit the fuck down" she said irritably.
"Why we're having fun, and everyone else is standing up, why aren't you?" I said calmly
"Ugh just forget it. Go have fun" Shanna replied.

"Well damn.." Bailey said.

From what Shanna said I was realizing she was jealous. But for what me having fun? Like ever since we got here, she's been to pushy and irritated.. And I don't know why.

Later that day I got a few texts from Shanna....

Shanna: WHAT THE HELL SAMANTHA I THOUGHT I WAS YOUR BFF NOW SUDDENLY BAILEY IS TAKING OVER!!!

Samantha: we were just having fun.... Okay... God Damn. You're such a buzzkill.

Shanna: Oh Really?!?! Hm.

Samantha: And don't try acting all sad sitting next to me next time. Because that doesn't work.

Shanna: Whatever. Your still my BFF whether you like it or not. I will use all my abilities I can to make sure Bailey doesn't become your bestfriend

Samantha: I DONT HAVE TO FOLLOW U EVERYWHERE!!!!! IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL A BFF??? WELL DOESNT SEEM LIKE IT AND ON TOP OF THAT.... YOU ONLY CARE WHAT I SAY IF ITS ABOUT YOU!! HOW STUPID IS THAT?!! BAILEY CARES. AND SHES BEEN A HELL OF A LOT BETTER THAN U!

Shanna: ...

I threw my iPhone at the picture frame of me and Shanna. The frame fell to the wood floor and shattered. I picked up the picture and looked at it and thought. Was this just a fake friendship? I ran down stairs and grabbed a lighter, took it upstairs and burned the picture. "I can't do this.." I whimpered. "I can't live a lie.."

As I was still whimpering and beginning to weep, I walked to my drawer and pulled out a Blade.... "I promised I wouldn't do this.. But..."
I took the blade to my skinny wrist... Closed my eyes... And when I opened them I had 15 cuts... Blood gushing and dripping onto the burned out picture like water....
Why... Why do I deserve this...