Do You Love Me Still? ~Chapter 30~

Samantha POV;

I need to talk to James about me and his relationship. I cannot just stand around waiting to tell if he still loves me or not. I have to make a move and ask him, "Who's feelings are stronger? Your feelings for me or Kiara?"

****
That afternoon I stand In the kitchen leaning on the island, and I'm about to talk to James.

"Hey James?" I say nervously. "Can I talk to you?" I can't do this. I don't know whether I'll be hurt or not.

"Yeah." James says as he closes the refrigerator. He turns around and looks like he has such guilt in his eyes, like a puppy without its mother.
I grab both his hands and sigh as I look Into his eyes. "Who do you love more James... I need to know. I know you still have feelings for Ki, but I want to know which feelings are stronger."
James frowns innocently "Sam. I Love You the most, My feelings for Ki aren't as strong as my love for you. I'm so happy I found you, You make me way more happier and way more appreciated then Ki. I hope you know that. It will never change no matter what."

I look at him speechless, but love struck. Then as I am about to speak I feel like I'm going to cry tears of joy.
"James-I-That's the most sweetest heartfelt thing someone has ever said to me. I love you so fucking much."
James grins "I love you too Baby!" He says hugging me suddenly exploding with happiness.
"James?" Drina says walking in "Why so loud?"
James and I both laugh.
"Just telling Sam I Love Her." He says proudly.
"That's adorable. Well I'll leave you guys alone now. See ya." Drina says happily.
"Now," I say turning James's head so his eyes interlock with mine. "Where were we?"
He smiles. "Baby, Kiss Me." He says flirtatiously.
I smirk. Then pull him closer to me very quick, and throw my arms around his shoulders and slowly press my lips against his.
He puts his hands on my waist and backs us up toward the wall. "Mmmm Baby, That was sexy." He says breaking away and biting his lip.

Now I know the truth.
It is him.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I had a lot of work to catch up on and a lot of tests! But I'm back (; I will be updating twice tonight so don't worry! Oh, and leave requests down below. <3