Moving??? ~Chapter 20~

I woke up the next morning really early and my parents were already awake. They were both sitting at the kitchen table and they were whispering to each other.

Then my dad turned around and said

"Samantha, Sweetie....We are moving at the end of this month into March"

My eyes widened

"What?!?!! Why?!!!" I shouted.

"I found a job. It's in Canada." He says firmly.

I screamed.

"YOU CANT MAKE ME MOVE I WANNA GRADUATE HERE! IM STAYING IN CALIFORNIA WITH JAMES AND MY FRIENDS WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!"

Then I ran upstairs and slammed my door.

****

Later I arrive at school, I think to myself I can't move. Not now, not when things just turned around for me.

I am also afraid to tell James... But I wanna stay here and be with him, so I guess I have no other choice.

When he arrives I quickly say;

"James..I have something to tell you"

"You aren't breaking up with me are you?" He says worried

"No!!! Not at all... It's just that this morning I found out I am moving..."

James frowned. "What?! Why?"

"Because my parents found a new job somewhere." I say sighing.

"I could see if you could live with Me! My mom wouldn't mind it's just me and my big sister."

I smile "Aww. That's sweet. And don't worry I got the whole moving with someone else plan ready.."

He smiles back "Anything for You. I just don't wanna lose you."

I smile then lean into him and kiss him.

James POV;

I really don't wanna lose Samantha. I wanna spend as much time I can with her, until we Graduate. I just love her that much. I would be nothing without her.

***

Later that day I go home and right away I get a text from James ;

"SHE SAID YES!! AND TONIGHT SHE WOULD TALK TO ME ABOUT IT AND PLAN OUT WHAT AND WHEN WERE GONNA DO THINGS!"

I smile. Then text back;

"That's Great!(: Well I gotta go. I'll talk to you later cx I love you! <3"

Maybe this will work....

But I don't know what will happen with me and him living together..

All I can hope for is the best.