Love Hurricane ~Chapter 28~

The next morning I wake up and get ready for school. About 35 minutes before we had to leave I go over and wake up James.
"Rise and Shine Babe." I say as I kiss his cheek.
He groans "I'm sleepy."
I giggle "Come on it's 7:05 we have half-an-hour."
He squints at me pouting. "Okay."
***
Later when we arrive at school I come across Andy. "Hey Guys!!" He shouts running towards us.
Oh god no not Andy
I don't know if I'm ready to talk to him again. I'm still worked up about the kiss. I'm afraid he'll come In between me and James.
"Uh...Hey." I say nervously.
"What's Up Girl?" He says coming closer.
"Hey-" James say interrupting "My friends want me I'll see you later babe." He says pecking my lips.
"Bye James!!" Andy says happily.
I roll my eyes at Andy. "What do you want?"
He frowns. "I just wanna talk to my favorite girl!" He says trying to hug me.
"Don't Touch me." I say pushing him hard.
"Come on. You can't still be upset about that Kiss. After all it wasn't me. It was Josh." He says willingly.
"I'm not worried. It's just that I don't know how I feel about it." I say confused.
Andy's face lit up. "Maybe we can kiss again?"
"Andy.." I say nervously. "I don't know."
"You don't have to know. Just come here." He says coming towards me.
I look him in the eyes, and he comes closer and kisses me.

The thing is... I like when he kisses me. He's a good kisser, but he doesn't make me feel like James does.

Andy POV;
I can't tell her I like her. I don't want it to get in the way of our friendship. Also, I don't want James to hate me, I've known him for a while and I know he really loves Sam. But if I never tell her then what will happen?

"Look...Sam..I have a confession to make, I had a feeling I would tell you before something happened so... Here it goes. I like you. Your funny, and pretty and you have a great personality. I just can't hide it" Andy says nervously.

I stare at him not knowing what to say.

"Andy I gotta go. I'll text you later. Bye." I say walking away

****
Later when James and I drive back home after school we both enter the house and start texting people right away.
"Who You Talking to James?" I say.
"Uh....Kiara..." He says nervously.
My eyes widen. "Your Ex?"

He nods. "What about You?"

"Andy..."

And he doesn't answer.

Later I sneaked a glance at James's phone and I see, Kiara still has feelings for James....."

And so does he.
I have no idea what to feel right now. I run into my room and plopped on the bed and cried.
I just need someone who will listen to vent. I can't vent to James,Andy or Drina.

The only other friends, are Michelle,George and Bailey...

So I start a group text with them and this is what they say

S: Hey.. So here's what's going on, me and James made up but I found out he still has feelings for his ex... And I don't know what to feel...I don't know who to go to. Andy kissed me again... I felt different than I did with James.

B: You feel how you don't with James?

M:Follow your heart or just move on with someone else

S: But I have to live with James! I would buy my own apartment But I'm broke right now.

G: I would say you could live with me... But I don't know.

M:Why George? You Like Sammi?

G: I don't know. She's my best friend and....I talk to her a lot and she's pretty and cool..But I don't know how I feel.

B:Aww. Well text her tell her. So me and Michelle won't get into it.

G: I'll wait... I wanna tell her in person.

M & B: Good. That's better than text. It won't make it awkward.

S:George... You like me?

G: I DONT KNOW OKAY ILL JUST TELL YOU AT SCHOOL I NEED TO THINK! I'm sorry...

[George Leaves the Conversation]

Great... Now my best friend may like me. Could this get worse? I'm trapped In so much love problems. I just wanna die right now. Forget all this love.

It's making me want to break down. It's too much. Making me weaker... But the big issues are... James May not have feelings for me anymore.
I love him more than anyone and I wouldn't be where I am without him. If I lost him,my life wouldn't be the same.