Sparks Fly ~Chapter 43~

The following morning when me and George wake up in the hotel, we eat breakfast in the cafe we ate at last night. We both had bacon, and the big Mickey Mouse waffles. They really are the best waffles I've ever tasted.
Today, we are finally going to go around the park for our 2nd day at Disney. This could be the best time to see how scared, or not scared George is of the rides.
******
At about 9:30 we head to the park. When we got there me and George were both blown away by the beautiful scenery.
"Baby we have 16 hours in the park. So at 12am tonight we can ride the last ride. The ferris wheel, I have a surprise for you there too." George says brightly.
"Aww, Okay. I can't wait for midnight then!" I say smiling
"So what ride do you wanna go on first?" He says excitedly.
"Space mountain!" I say energetically.
He smiles and quickly kisses me on the forehead and we head to space mountain.
******
Today has been so fun. So far we've spent 15 hours in the park! And the funny thing is, me and George aren't even tired. We rode about half of the rides, met some of the characters, and went to some gift shops and bought things. It really was the best experience of my life, spending time in Disney, with my boyfriend. Now in about one hour, me and George are going to go ride the Ferris wheel and he says he has a 'surprise' for me. I'm so excited!

As we are sitting down and finishing our dinner, George looks At the time then back at me, "Its 11:55, we should head to the Ferris Wheel now!" He says happily as he sets a tip on the table for our waiter.
I smile as I stand up and hold George's hand as we walk out of the restaurant.
At the Ferris wheel I see George's mother waiting behind a little souvenir cart. Once we approach George's mother, he opens the souvenir cart and pulls out a dozen roses, and a small gift bag.
"Happy 3 Month anniversary baby, I love you so much."
I started to cry with tears of joy. Then I take the roses in my hand and pull George in for a hug and then a kiss. "I love you too Baby."
He smiles and then we finally get on the Ferris wheel.
At exactly midnight we reach the top, and the Ferris wheel stops.
Suddenly fireworks begin, and George pulls out the small gift bag.
"Here's the second to last gift for you Babe."
He hands it to me and I pull out a ring, it was a promise ring. And I realized there was two, one for him and me.
We both put them on and then he whispers in my ear. "One more thing.."
Then he reaches for me and holds me around my waist, and presses me against him, I look into his eyes with so much love. Then he leans into me and kisses me, then exactly at that time, the beautiful colorful lights go off on the Ferris wheel. I break away from the kiss for just a second to admire the lights then, I pull George back in for the kiss.
He suddenly pulls his hands up to cup my face in his hands, and the kiss intensifies. We lean back on the glass of the Ferris wheel and I wrap my arms around George, as he starts to French kiss me, small moans escape my mouth. As he breaks away and reaches up for my neck I say panting "Let's go home. I want all of you now baby."
He smiles. "Okay."
*****