Spring Dance. Gone Too Far ~Chapter 33~

It was finally 2 Months after James recovered and he's finally better and can walk again. It was just in time because this weekend is our schools Spring Fling dance. It's right before spring break so It should be pretty fun.
For the Dance, I am wearing my Mint dress with black for the torso. I am really excited for the Dance.

*****
Meanwhile when I arrive at the dance with James, George runs right up to me and smiles; "Hey Samantha!!" he says smiling at me with his blue eyes glistening.
I turn around and look too see James is already on the other side with his friends
"Hey George." Looking into his eyes just makes me feel different. Different than with James..
George comes closer to me and says "Sam...." Trying not to fall into my arms
"Yes...?" I say nervously
"Can I tell you a secret." He says Smirking.
I nod. I think. Here it comes. The truth. The things I've wanted to know.
He walks me into the hallway by the Gymnasium and we sit down by the lockers.
"I have to tell you, for the 4 years I've known you they've been pretty amazing. But at about 7 months I've found myself liking you. A lot. You're my best friend and everything, but for some reason I felt like were more than that. We are so close Sam. Just think..." He says Breathing as if he finally got everything he wanted to say off his chest.
I blush intensively. "George, you know what, to be honest, I like you too. Your my best friend, your funny and nice and all that. You've cared about me like no other guy. Even James"
I pull myself towards him and he smiles. Without hesitation he leans into me and presses his lips against mine as I wrap my arms around his shoulders.
Then the kiss gets more intense and romantic. I really couldn't know how I felt about this.
As we break away George Smiles. "You kissed me.."
Yep. I say to myself
"Yeah. I kissed you." I say giggling.
George puts his hands on my waist. "Can we kiss again?"
I smile.
"Absolutely."
Then he smiles back and moves one hand up to hold my chin and presses his lips to mine. We kissed for about forty seconds until it got worse.
But as soon as that happens we hear a group of guys walking towards the hall and One of them.... Was James.
As James approaches us he stops and stands there overwhelmed.
"Samantha...? George...?" He says with a hurt look on his face.
I stand up walking towards him in regret. "James I-" but he stops me in time and says "No. Stop. How could you? You knew how much I love you Sam. Then you go and kiss this mother fucker here. You know what you're a fucking whore. We're over. I'm sorry."
I stop and stand there, actually feeling my heart tear apart, then I look back at George and throw myself in his arms starting to bawl a lot.
He hugs me tight. "Shhh... It's okay. You don't deserve someone like that."
I sniffle and say; "I know. But after all I've been through with James, this is what I get."
George pulls my hair out of my face. "Don't cry. Come on. I know you haven't danced yet. So may I have a dance?" He says still in my arms.
I wipe my face with the back of my hand.
"Okay...."
As we danced all my cares went away. Although part of me loves James so much, George is always gonna be there for me and doesn't care how I look."

All I gotta worry about now is surviving living with James for 4 more months...
I don't think I can do it...
But I'll have to try.
One more thing.
Who do I wanna be with?
James or George?