Disney! ~Chapter 40~

It was finally Tuesday! That meant, Me and George's family were going to Disney Land! And I woke up extra early to get ready to leave.
As I got out of bed and crept downstairs into the kitchen and turned the lights on someone came behind me and scared me.
I turned around. "George!" I screamed.
He laughed "I missed doing that in eighth grade!"
I laughed too. "I Remember that."
"We have 3 Hours til' we leave for Our flight, are you packed yet?" He says tiredly.
"Yeah. I can't wait to spend time with you there." I say happily.
"Me Too." He says kissing me on my lips lightly.

*****
At about 5:30am we left the house and headed to the airport and boarded our plane.
On the plane, I sat next to George and we were going to watch a movie;
"Hey Babe, do you wanna watch Frozen? Like we watched it with Shanna,Aaron,Shane, and Mike?"
I nodded. "I remember we never finished it before."
He took the DVD out of the case and put it in the DVD player and we began watching. I got comfortable and rested my head on his shoulder. He glanced at me and smiled, putting his arms around me.

About a hour into the movie, George began to fall asleep, so I quietly moved over and began talking to George's mother.

"Thank you so much for taking me with you to Florida. What can I do to repay you Mrs.Karlson?" I say simpathetically.
"No, don't thank me! Thank George. He was the one who saved all his job and chore money to have you go with us."
I smiled. "Aww! That's so sweet of him."
"Yes it is. I guess it's just how much he loves you. On top of that, he talks about you a lot." She says sweetly.
"Really? What does he say?"
"He says that you make him so happy and lucky. If he hadn't met you, he wouldn't be who he is today, and he also told me, that your really beautiful and you have a good heart."
I blushed. "Wow, I've never heard him say all this stuff before. I may have heard him say some of this stuff differently when we were friends before, but what he said, was so sweet."
His mom smiles. "Our flight lands in a hour. You should wake George."

I nod and turn back over to George and peck him on the lips and whisper; "Your mom said our flight lands in a hour."
He Yawns. "Noo, I'm tired!"
I giggle. "Come on baby!"
He squints and pouts.
"Okay.. Fine."

*****
Finally! Our flight landed. But I kinda felt tired from sitting down all day so George gave me a piggy back. As we walked in the doors we spotted another couple about 2 years older than us walking and holding hands, we passed them; and the guy looked like James, only he had black hair. I turned around and I was shocked. It was James...

He's alive? How?
And the girl..
Kiarra.

I tried not thinking about it and held George's hand tightly as we approached the luggage terminal.
I looked up at George and whispered; "I just saw James! He's alive and in Florida, with his ex! I thoug-"
George stopped me.
"Come on baby, your probably woozy or have Jet lag. It's probably not him you just thought it was."
I frowned. "Yeah maybe. You know what, I'm not gonna think about it! I wanna have fun with you, and spend time with you without having to worry about drama or anything else."
George smiles and hugs me and pecks me on the cheek. "That's great baby. Now as soon as we check in and settle in our hotel, I'm taking you to dinner. My treat."
I smile "Aww! That's sweet. Thanks Babe I love you." I say as I stand on my tippy toes and kiss him.
He kisses me back in the middle of the airport with passion and then we head off to the hotel.

A/N:
So sorry I haven't updated a lot! I had tennis matches and homework. But I'm trying my very best to update as much as possible!