Awkward ~Chapter 34~

After spending the rest of the night with George at the dance it made me think that he really must care about me.
Without him, I really don't know if I'd be happy like I am. Because obviously, James doesn't. Speaking of James...Who knows what will happen For the rest of the time I live with him.

*****
As George's car pulls Into James' driveway I release my seatbelt and turn over to George; "Thank you for tonight George. I really appreciate it."
George hugs me without hesitation. "Anything for my best friend."
I smile. "George.. I think...Were more than friends..."
He looks me in my eyes, still in darkness his eyes shine.
"I know. But I know you just got out of a rough Relationship, I thin-" I stop him before even knowing what he was gonna say.
"Why wait? It's been so long since we've got this close. All this time it's been practically like were more than friends."
"Well, I guess it's your choice..." He says looking out the window into the distance of James' front yard.
I reach for his hand and Hold it tight. Then lean over and kiss him on the cheek. "Well, it's getting late. I better go. I'll see you Monday." I say as I open the car door and get out.
"Bye." He says smiling.
*****
As I open the door quietly I see James sitting At the island in the kitchen with his head buried in his arms.
He lifts his head up and turns over to me. "I thought you wouldn't come back..."
I sigh with belief. "Well.. I did."
"I'm sorry what I called you. I didn't mean it. I was just mad."
"Whatever. It doesn't matter anymore."
He stands up and walk toward me. "But , Samantha.... It does to me. I still love you. Even if you do love someone else." He says with a depressing tone.

I Look at him in disappointment. Then I turn around then head upstairs to get ready to go to sleep.

I can't do this, it makes this so hard to decide who I live the most. I really love James, but George, he's more different than him. He is way different.

As we return to school the following Monday I think to myself maybe I should give myself a little time to think about who I really want to be with.
When I'm walking through the hallway to class George is walking right next to me.
But the thing is, he is really close to me. As we turn the corner to the other hallway he looks over at me and smiles. Ugh why does this have to happen. He's making it more obvious he likes me everyday.

When his friends Arron,Jackson and Seth approach us George automatically Starts turning red.
Awkward...

George POV;
I look over at my three friends and back at Samantha. They're really the only one who know how I feel about her. She only knows half of what they know. She can also see it...
At least that's what I think.