Valentines Day ♥️ (First Date) ~Chapter 17~

It is finally Valentines day!!! I am so excited for today.
I dress up in my rose print leggings, white converse, and white lace crop sweater. My hair is curly and I have my best makeup on.
"Today is gonna be the best." I say to myself then head out the door and head to school.
****
Later on after school I ride with James to AMC Theater. The whole time we were entering the theater he was holding my hand. Also when we sat down, It just made me really happy.
Throughout the movie James just made me feel so happy.
Then we left the theater and headed to Olive Garden. There I had chicken Parmesan, a Caesar salad, and breadsticks, James had Alfredo with breadsticks.
The food there was absolutely amazing. I have never really had Olive Garden before, but it was pretty good!
Throughout our meal me and James talk about ourselves so we can get to know each other more. It turned out before James came to Michigan, he lived in Colorado. Also he plays basketball,baseball and swims. By that I could he is really athletic.

James POV;
At dinner when me and Samantha were getting to know each other, I found out she sings and plays violin, and LOVES Basketball... She loves basketball just like me!
But also throughout the dinner, I really couldn't help but notice, She looks amazing. I'm so happy she is mine.

After we finally finished dinner we headed to James's house.
And that's when I was getting my surprise.
When I got through the door James told me to close my eyes....

When I opened them he was holding a dozen roses, a big cute adorable red stuffed bear, and some chocolates.
I was literally overblown speechless.
"James!" I said crying tears of joy, "Thank You so much for all of this!"

James smiled "That's not all. I have one more thing."
He pulled out a long rectangle box from his pocket.
"It's a locket, it has both of our names on it." He said as his eyes glowed

He put it on me and I smile "Your the best James" I hug him, then that hug pulls into a passionate kiss.
Not breaking from the kiss, James and I walk over and sit on the couch.
I put my arms around him and he had my face cupped in his hands.

I thought to myself
"Wow,Sparks really are flying."

As we broke away from the kiss James smiled and said
"Please promise me no matter what you and I go through You will always be mine."
I giggled.
"I promise. Forever and Always."

A/N:
Heyy Guys! Hope you like the story so far((-: be sure to vote and if you have ideas or questions,message me or kik me @
XxKiokogeekSammiXx
And Should I keep counting on this book? Until they finish eighth grade? Let me know!
And maybe give me ideas for the next book ((-;
Well that's all for now
ilyssm. cx
~Sammi