Prom? ~Chapter 51~

Today is the day that all seniors are looking forward to, Prom. Even though I haven't been asked to Prom, It would be crazy for a senior not to go. But until then, I have to bare with going to class..

It is 2nd Period, History. I sit down next to a really nice girl, she seemed sweet, she says "Good-morning! So are you going to prom tonight?"
I nod happily. "Are You?"
She smiles. "Of course! I'm going with my boyfriend Kyle."
"Aww, That's Cute. My boyfriend can't go.. We're a grade apart."
"Aww. Well that's sad."

*****

Our history teacher, Mrs.Ferguson, Shouts at our very loud class to quiet down as James' friends are yelling at each other from across the room.

"Okay Class we have 2 Minutes till the Bell rings make sure you Turn in your class worksheet! Have a great night at prom!"

When the bell rings everyone swarms out of the class like Bees. When I get into the hallway and to my locker, George comes up to me by behind and kisses my cheek.
"Hey Baby. How's school goin'?"
I smile. "Great. So much end of the year deadlines, but still great."
He smiles, but as soon as he is able to talk a girl from his class interrupts; "Hey George! You're dating a Senior? How odd. You'd be better off with me."
George groans "Come on Eliza, Back off I don't give a shit. I love her more than your Bitchy ass."

My eyes widened. "George.. Yo-" He stops me. "What? Is it bad to Stand up For my girlfriend?"
I nod and lean in to kiss him. "Not at all. Now I gotta go Babe. I love you."

****

It was finally the end of the day and me and My friends grabbed our prom stuff from our locker, and We headed outside to a big surprise in the parking lot.

A Limo.

I've never been In a limo before and I couldn't believe I actually get to ride in one.
Now it's off to My friends house to prepare for Prom!