The First Night ~Chapter 22~

The first night at James's house was the best night I've had in a long time. We had pizza, doughnuts, and Pepsi, which James is obsessed with. With all that food me and James cuddled up on the couch and watched Insidious 2.

What I thought was cute was whenever James got scared he would put his arm around me. But me, I am the type who doesn't really get scared from scary movies.

Around 2am James was asleep on the couch. I reached over to him and kissed him on the cheek, then pulled the blanket from behind us on both of us then drifted off to sleep.

***

The next morning I wake up a little before James does and see a picture his sister posted on Instagram of me and James sleeping together and cuddling; the caption read 'Awww These lil' Cuties 😘 #Jamantha'

I smiled. Then got up and went over to the kitchen, Drina was sitting down at the table and looked over to me and said "James up yet?"

I shook my head "He's still sleeping."

Drina got quiet for a moment "We should wake him up"

I nodded and tiptoe with Drina to the living room, and sit next to where James was sleeping.

Drina had her Samsung in her hand and turned it on loud and played "Wrecking Ball" close to his ear.

I quickly jumped behind the couch and James shot up.

"DRINA!!!! WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

He shouted tiredly.

I let out a small giggle from behind the couch. James looks behind the couch and pulls me up. I smile "Good Morning James!" I say as I play with his hair.

He giggles "Good Morning Baby." He says as he pulls me forward and picks me up.

Drina smiles. "I'll leave you two lovebirds alone now."

****

As James is still carrying me he carries me to the kitchen and sets me on the counter.

"I'm gonna make you my special Pancakes." He says happily

"Yay!! Pancakes" I say giggly.

*****

After we ate his delicious pancakes we both went and got changed, and someone knocked on the door.....

It was my Mom.