Why Did He? ~Chapter 46~

"So what Happened to James?" I said calmly but I was somewhat worried inside because I had once loved him.

"He committed suicide." She says In a depressing tone.
My eyes widened. "Why?"
"He felt like he had no reason to live without you. He really loved you. But when you left him for George he didn't know what to do. He never really thought you guys were that close"

I sat there with a blank expression on my face.. I can't Imagine what his family went through finding out what happened... And it's somewhat my fault.
But I didn't break up with him. We just... Drifted apart.

*****
When I got home from the airport I felt so tired so I fell asleep on George's couch immediately when I got home. A few hours later i was awoken by George, he appeared to have my end of the year information for school. I was afraid to open it because I never knew what that big envelope would hold for me.

Inside the envelope it had prom invitations, and grauation information. The prom invitation read:

WCHS CLASS OF 2014 PROM!

When: May 25, 2014 6:00-12:00am

Where: WCHS Gymnasium

RSVP: In WCHS Office.

Theme is Mardi Gras!

Honestly I was so psyched for prom, but the part I'm not looking forward to, is that I won't have my boyfriend there with me. But I can always go with my best friends. Leaving high school is honestly the hardest thing to do as a teenager, I couldn't bare experiencing it. But as soon as I get out of high school, the sooner I'm free.

****

George came and sat by me as I finished reading the letter, and he kissed me on the forehead. "My baby's graduating soon. I'm so proud of you. It's just sad I won't have you there next year with me." I nod in agreement. "It's okay. I'm planning to buy a house that's down the street from you." "But why don't you live with us? Save your money for college." "Would it be okay with your parents?" I say worriedly. He nods. "Of course!" I smile.

Well... At least this time I won't be separated from him...