Rumors and More Fights ~Chapter 14~

It has been a week since I've talked to James... I really hope it isn't more because, I really still want to be friends with him.

It also has been 1 month since I last talked to my old best friend Shanna. Since then she has been a complete Bitch. She's been calling me fake behind my back, and trying to manipulate my friends. Honestly, I am tired of it. I am going to have to say something to her eventually, and that time is now.

I am at school and she comes and sits by me and my friends In the cafe. As she sits down I stand up and say; "Huh I thought you hated my friends. Now suddenly you talk to them?" I say angrily and dissapointed.
"Yeah I don't care." Shanna says rolling her eyes.
"You never have!" I yell "YOU NEVER CARED ABOUT ME UNLESS IT HAD TO DO WITH YOU. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE FRIENDSHIP WE HAD IN SIXTH GRADE HUH? YOUR FULL OF SHIT! THATS ONE REASON WHY I AM NOT YOUR 'BFF' NO MORE" I yell as my friends strain me back from hitting her.
"Whatever You're full of shit too." She says walking away "I'm leaving now"
She says to everyone else
"THEY DONT CARE!" I yell.

I'm so tired of this. Why can't she leave me and my friends alone
I don't wanna lose what means a lot to me. So she better not fuck with my friends.
I wish I didn't turn down James so soon. I need him, or someone who really loves me now, I need help. I'm drowning in the pain.

I go home that night and go on my MacBook and see on Facebook on my feed:
"James is dating Sam? She is too ugly for him"
"The nasty girl is dating James!!"
There was more than that. I don't even know how this happened. Someone must have started a rumor....

A few pages down I see James post;
"Yeah I'm dating her :) <3"

What The Fuck.... Did he tell everyone we were dating?

I see more people hating on me about the rumor.

I have no idea what to do about this. I have to talk to James about this, but I need to do it in person....
I grab my Michigan State sweater and White converse and Run out the door towards James house.
When I arrive at his house I see the lights are still on. And it's 2 am..
I knock on the door and James answers.
"Hey Sam." He says yawning "What are you doing here at 2am?"
"Why did you start that rumor?" I say shivering from the cold.
"I.....I....I dunno, I got bored...I'm sorry"
"NO!! It will take more than a sorry!"
I say on the brink of crying
"People called me nasty and desperate and ugly because of this..It's really hurting me." I say
James looks away.
"Look I gotta go. I'll talk to you tomorrow about this." He says still looking away.
"Whatever" I say , then I run as fast as I can back to my house without sobbing.

My life is falling apart. Slowly. I can't do this. I need help..

I run into my room and close the door put Bring me The Horizon on my stereo, and lay on my bed. Sobbing.
I look over at my desk.
I need my escape.. But I.. I just c- I... I can.
No one will care.
Because they won't notice.