'Bestfriend' against Boyfriend ~Chapter 42~

"Bailey.." I say in surprise but with so much pain.
She stops talking to Isla quickly and looks at me. "Hi."
"So.. Your at Disney too.."
She nods "yeah."
"Cool you went with your 'Best friend'" I say with a jealous tone.
She smiles and nods.
I turn back to George. "This is the reason why I've been so upset lately. My so called 'friend' replaced me."
She touches me on the shoulder; "That's not True Sammi."
I scoff and push her hand off my shoulder.
"OH REALLY NOW?! Just think Bailey Think. You barely make an effort to talk to me like you used to, you bailed on me for the twin project at school when I asked you three weeks before, and 2 days before the twin project, you decide to do it with Isla,and You barely act like a friend." I say as I almost begin to cry.
"Aww Sammi I'm sorry." She says with a fake voice.
"ITS GONNA TAKE MORE THAN A SORRY!" I say with tears rolling down my face.
As I cry George comes next to me and hugs me tight.
I still look at Bailey dissapointed, "if your really my friend. You'd Care. You'd love me. You'd talk to me. But obviously your too fucking busy to do that."

I break away from George and run down the hall to our hotel room, and I open the door and slam it and run to my room bawling.

2 best friends... Gone.

George POV;

I look at Bailey and Isla with anger.
"Bailey I thought you were better than that. Treating your friend like that. Before you guys were great friends. Always planning stuff. Now this is what you do to her? Break her down? That's not what a friend does. If you were her friend you'd care about her not hurt her. Now I have one more thing to say.. If you have something to say to Sammi that's gonna hurt her, think about if it will hurt her. Because she doesn't have strong feelings."
Bailey nods and walks away.

I knew it. I think to myself. She'd drop Samantha like this... She's not gonna get away with it. I will do anything to make her feel better and make this better. I hate seeing my girlfriend sad.
This will end.