Back To Cali ~Chapter 45~

The next morning was a total pain for all of us. We had to wake up at 4am to get ready to leave Florida. Honestly, I could not wait to get home. There's Graduation and Prom this week!! It's been 4 years since we Graduated 8th grade and headed on to be freshman. These years have gone by so fast.

That day, when we get on the plane, George falls asleep right away. By that I could tell he had a long weekend.

*****
"We will be landing in LAX In about 15 minutes Baby" I whisper to George.
George fusses around then looks up at me; "Home? Finally? Wow that 10 hours was short." He says yawning.

I smile. I know. I'm so excited to get home! I have to prepare for Leaving High School.

George frowns. "Oh that's right. I forgot we're a year apart...I won't see you next year..."

Then my smile turns into a frown. "Wow... I never really stopped to think about that...So we'll be apart for a year then?"
George shrugs, "We could find a way to keep close. I will find a way actually. I won't stop until I find out away. I don't want to be separated from you."
Then he leans towards me and kisses me. "I love you."
I kiss him back, "I love you too."

"Attention passengers, Flight 96A will be landing now. Please make sure your seat-belts are secure and that your trays are up. Thank you."

Finally... Home..

As we walk into the Terminal, there I see James' Sister, Drina..

Drina comes up to me and says; "Welcome Home!" Happily.
I smile. "Thank you."

Then she begins to say:

"Now, I have to talk to you about James.."

A/N:

Hey Guys! It's the last week of school! I still have exams this week, but by June 5 I will be back on with my normal Upload schedule. Have a great start to summer and end to school! :)
-
Sammi