Questions ~Chapter 15~

I had to do something... Run away, Move... Something. I just can't take this anymore. Everything is falling apart.
Heck, I'm better off dead. No one would care if I was dead. Not even my friends...

I'm just sitting here, crying to myself, and no one cares.. But if someone would actually care I would lie and say I'm fine.

Why lie? Why not just die...

***
I ended up staying up all night. I was planning what I was going to do with myself.
I've already wrote my goodbye note to my friends and my family..

I am going to run away. I've saved up enough money for a plane ticket, so I am going to move to Virginia with my friend Kaylee... She is the only one who cares about me, she sees through my flaws and scars, and she loves me.

The next few days I pack my suitcase, grab all the memories I want, and at midnight, I take the bus to the airport. Inside my head it's telling me don't walk away from this problem..
But my heart is telling me to start over... Forget all my problems..
But I've already made my final decision. I head to the gate, and wait for boarding on the plane, then I look over to where baggage is, and I see all my friends; Bailey,Michelle,Maya,Josh,Deena,George,Gina,Sarah, and James... Running towards me..
In my head I'm thinking;
Why is James here?..
***
James walks up to me and hugs me.
I try pulling away but he is hugging me so tight I can't break free.
He whispers in my ear; "please don't go... I love you."

"But how can I love You? The rumor you started brought me down.." I say whimpering.
"Sam, that wasn't me... It was my friends... Kendall and Cody. Once I found out they hacked me, I went off on them, and nearly got in trouble for beating them... I can't tolerate my friends hurting the one I love. Especially you." He says staring right into my eyes, holding my shoulders

I had my eyes filled with tears... "James... I-"
He stopped me
"No need to say anything. Just kiss me."
I come closer to him and put my arms o n his shoulders.
And I kiss him, feeling the sparks fly like never before.
He puts his hands around my waist and the kiss gets even more passionate.
As we pull away I say;
"Yes... I will go out with you..."
He smiles.
"That's the answer I've been waiting for."

All of my friends behind me are clapping and crying tears of joy.

How did this all come together all suddenly?
Do my friends really care?
I thought, if they didn't they wouldn't have all came here at 1am to keep me from going away....
Wow...That's pretty amazing...
They care..