Rohyphnol

Why do I fall asleep where ever I go? I legit just woke up and realized that I was in the library with the book flat on my chest. I check the time and see that it's 7:00pm only. I decide to stay at the library for a little bit longer, since it's still early. 

UNKNOWN POV

I need to find her.

Arabella.

Gemma.

Arabella.

Gemma.

FUCK! 

I haven't found Gemma yet, and I haven't seen Arabella since that day at the restaurant. My mind is blank, completely blank. I know I need to find Arabella, I have to. But how can I? She's probably in school still due to her young face. I run a hand through my curls, slightly frustrated. I will find both of them, even if it's the last thing I do. 

I walk inside 'Brunch and Munch' a mini diner for breakfast and lunch. I walk inside and notice the huge line in front of me. I mentally groan at this because I hate waiting in huge lines, especially in restaurants when the aroma is food and I'm starving. I look around and see two girls eating, across from one another and showing each other something on their phones. My eyes go wide at them. Those are the two girls at the restaurant that day! Fuck, okay think think, what can I say?...I smirk to myself at the perfect plan. 

I walk up to them with a smile. One of them pushes her boobs up a little making me mentally roll my eyes at her, and how little respect she has for herself. "Excuse me? Do you guys know where Arabella is?" I ask them with a confused tone. "No we don't actually" one of them says, fuck okay think again. "I need her notes for chemistry since my exam is tomorrow" I say, hoping that exams are going on. The boob one says, "you're in Arabella's chemistry class?" with her eyebrow raised and a smirk prominent on her face. "Yes" I say quickly, "is there a problem with that?" I ask, trying to make it believable. "Aren't you a little old to be in university?" the other one asks. University. Okay there's only one university that's near by and I'm certain Arabella goes there. 

"Aren't you nosy?" I ask slightly annoyed with these two. "Please all I need is her notes, can you tell me where she is? or where her dorm is?" I beg. "Sure!" the boob one says, my eyes light up. "Her dorm room is, 230" she says smiling. "Thank you both so much!" I say smiling back, dimples showing. 

Dumbass. 

ARABELLA'S POV

The clock reads 9:30pm and I choose to leave the library now. I didn't end up borrowing any books, because I will be here tomorrow to finish the one I started to read. I walk outside of the library and the lights inside turn off, signaling that they are closing up.

I still see people outside, but as I get closer to the building, I don't see as much. 

UNKNOWN POV

There she is.

ARABELLA'S POV

I turn to my left and I see the building in view. I make my way to it but before I can walk up the stairs a large hand covers my eyes and a cloth covers my mouth, my eyes fill with tears and I threaten to scream, "don't you dare try and scream" the familiar voice says, before my mind is taken into complete darkness.