"Mistake"

He slams his lips against mine. 

Our lips are moving in sync, making me always want them against mine. 

So plump. 

My back is still against the wall, and my arms are still pinned above my head. He licks my bottom lip begging for entrance which I give him. 

Our tongues start to battle, Harry winning. 

He taps my thigh lightly, signalling for me to jump. I jump, wrapping my legs around his waist my hands finding his hair. Tugging on his curls tightly, earning a moan from him. 

His hands are on the bottom of my thighs, moving up and down. He starts to move towards the couch, my back hitting the couch cushion first. He positions himself between my legs, allowing me to feel his hard against my inner thigh. 

My hands are still tangled in his hair, I continue to tug and Harry continues to moan. 

"Mmmmm, Arabella" he moans as I tug at his hair again. If he moans one more time, I am going to release Niagara Falls. His moans are so sexy and deep. There is a British Adonis on top of me, someone remind me how am I not freaking out? 

His hands start to buckle at his belt and my eyes shoot open. 

"Harry, no" I say, trying to pry his hands off his belt. 

"Why not?" he asks, confused as to why I'm stopping him. "We just can't Harry, it's not right" I say, each word breaking my heart when I look at the look on his face. He probably thinks I don't want to be with a man like him, but he has it so wrong. 

He gets up and says, "this was a mistake." 

My eyes start to fill with tears, but I don't dare to let them shed. 

"What was? The kiss?" I ask, my voice shaking. 

Please don't do this. 

"Everything. We shouldn't have kissed Arabella." He says in one breath. He leaves the basement quicker than I expected him to. 

What just happened?

HARRY'S POV

Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. 

Why did I just do that? Why? Why? Gosh, I'm so stupid. 

I'm in my living room right now, pacing around and tugging at my hair. I can't get the look on her face out of my head, when I said what I said.  I don't deserve a girl like her. She's so innocent, and I'm just scaring her. 

Fuck. 

She doesn't want to be with a man like me, I know it. Why else would she tell me to stop? 

I sit on the couch, pull out my computer deciding to Skype Niall. 

To: Niall 

Go on Skype now. H 

My knee is bouncing up and down at this point, I'm so nervous. 

From: Niall 

BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY 

I refresh Skype and see the Irish man is online. 

I accept his call, waiting for his blonde head to appear. 

"BOY, IT'S ALMOST ONE" he screams at the camera, directing it at me. 

"I know, I know. I have a problem." I say seriously. He eyes me suspiciously before asking, "what did you do now Styles?". I run a hand through my long curls before I begin to tell him the whole story.