My House. My Rules.

HARRY'S POV

I insert the last nail on the door, finally being able to stand up from my crouched position. 

I was up all night fixing the basement door, that Liam the animal knocked down. 

The house has been dead silent since I've locked Arabella in the bathroom, she's been in there all night and I don't know if she's slept or is even awake right now. 

I feel bad obviously, but I had no other choice. She isn't allowed to come up here, nor is she allowed to escape. 

What makes the situation weirder is that Liam gave her a free pass, yet she turned it down. For what reason? 

Even if she tried escaping, I would hunt her ass down and so would Niall. She wouldn't make it past the front door. 

My house is similar to a castle, if you leave the front door there is a huge front porch filled with grass greener than anything. She would have to run a lot, then tempt to make it past the front gate that she will infact need to know the code to open it. There would be no way for her to jump over it because it is fairly high. 

I walk downstairs, to unlock Arabella from the washroom. 

I look around the basement and notice the couch where she sleeps on, has a blanket that she was supposed to sleep on but didn't. 

I walk up to the washroom and attempt to unlock the door. 

The door opens, revealing Araballa with tear stained cheeks, holding her knees to her chest with her arms wrapped around them. 

I stare at her, not saying a word. 

Not knowing what to say actually. 

Arabella stands up and brushes past me, her shoulder bumping into my arm. 

"Why would you do that Harry? I had a chance to escape, and I chose not to. That's what I get? For not escaping, my reward is to get locked in the bathroom all night?" she asks me, her arms moving all over the place at her frustrated state. 

"How would I have known for sure Arabella? I don't fully trust you, how do I know that you wouldn't have tried to escape if I fell asleep in my room?" I ask looking her dead in the eye, my  nostrils flaring.

"I wouldn't do that Harry. If I was dedicated to leave, I would have tried everything. I know I won't be able to leave this place, even If I tried my hardest. You're like a fucking vampire Harry, you're everywhere." she says, fixing the blanket and grabbing the pillow; putting them in a neat pile on the floor. 

"I'm glad you know it's hard. I'm not your fucking friend Arabella, I didn't kidnap you so you can live lavish." I say, each word that leaves my mouth breaking my heart knowing it will hurt her. 

"I know we have some sort of connection Harry, and don't you dare try to fucking deny it" she says, venom falling from her lips each time she speaks. 

"Don't curse in this house Arabella" I say, getting annoyed as profanities leave her mouth. 

"Oh I'm sorry DAD, am I being a bad girl DAD?," she emphasize's the word Dad. I have to hold a moan inside at her use of words, her innocent eyes looking at me; not knowing what she's doing to me. 

"Shut up and don't you dare give me attitude." I say, pointing my index finger at her. 

She stands up from the couch and says, "you can't treat me like a child Harry, I'm not your child you can't tell me what to do." 

My eyebrows furrow at her words. 

"You live under my roof Arabella Smith, you are nineteen years old. I feed you, I give you clothes, I'm nice to you" I say, pointing out facts to her. 

"Yes you feed me and yes you take care of me partially, but NICE TO ME? HARRY YOU ARE NOT NICE TO ME! WE'VE KISSED AND FUCKING MADE OUT AND YOU STILL CHOOSE TO BE AN ARROGANT DICK, WHO THINKS THEY CAN GET EVERYTHING THEY WAN'T" she snaps, her loud voice filling the entire basement; my eyes widening at her use of words and confidence. 

"STOP FUCKING YELLING AT ME! I'M TWENTY FIVE YEARS OLD, YOU ARE NINETEEN. NOW TELL ME WHO HAS THE UPPER HAND HUH? TELL ME ARABELLA? SCREAM IT!" I scream back, clenching my jaw and fist. 

"You're twenty five?" she asks me, eyes wide. 

I look at her weirdly then nod my head, "how old did you think I was?." 

"I thought you were much older, like maybe thirty" she says, now my eyes are wide. 

"No, I am twenty five. Besides that, tell me who has the upper hand Arabella? Who's roof are you living under?" I say, crossing my right arm over the left one. 

"Yours. I'm forced to be here, not that I wanted to. You kidnapped me." she says, giving me a glare. 

I cringe at her words. "Then why didn't you leave huh?" I ask, raising my eyebrow at her. 

"I should have, I fucking regret it now because I continue to be stuck with you." she says looking up at me. 

"That sucks because you're going to be stuck with me for a while now," I say giving her a sinister smile in the process. 

She rolls her eyes. 

"Don't fucking roll your eyes at me" I say, giving her a pointed look. 

"Don't curse Harry" she says, mocking my voice. 

I roll my eyes sat her childish behavior. 

"Don't roll your eyes at me Harry" she says, mocking my voice again. 

"My house. My rules." I say. 

She rolls her eyes, smirking at my seriousness; making me smile as well.