Memory Lane

"Really?" I ask with a shocked expression on my face. 

Harry nods his head, wipes his mouth with a tissue and grabs my hand leading me to the living room. I squeal and jump up, following Harry into the living room that I have not yet seen. 

I walk inside the living room and it is not how I expected. The room is filled with dark colors, a huge couch in the middle that's white and a bunch of photos around the room. 

I let go of Harry's hand, and begin my walk around the living room. 

The amount of photos on the wall and photo frames are incredible. The way Harry is smiling in each and every one of them bring tears to my eyes. 

I look towards the couch, noticing Harry sitting down and watching me. As I continue to look at the photos, I see a photo of Harry and Gemma. 

"Harry, who's this?" I ask pointing to his sister that was kidnapped, but he doesn't know that I know. 

"No one," he says shortly. "You can tell me Harry," I reassure him. 

"It's no one Arabella, drop it," he says getting up and going to the kitchen. 

"Harry who is it?" I ask again. I know I shouldn't but I want him to open up to me. 

"MY SISTER," he shouts startling me. 

"Where is she?" I ask again, fuck I know I shouldn't. 

"Know your limits Arabella, I know what you're doing," he says coming close to my face, intimidating me with his height and voice. 

"I'm sorry," I say tearing up even though I don't know why I'm tearing up. 

"I'm sorry baby, don't be upset," he says stroking my cheeks and pulling me towards the couch. 

"Arabella, when you called I didn't know what to think because you literally had access to calling the Police but you didn't. This just makes me trust you, and I don't know why you didn't call them I mean if I was you, I would've but I'm surprised that you didn't, and now you deserve to see the bedrooms, basically the whole house but how do I know you won't-" I cut his rambling off by pressing my lips to his plump ones. 

"I'm taking you upstairs, come." he says grabbing my hand to pull me up from the couch, while we walk upstairs. 

The staircase is enormous, perfectly polished and clean. Harry's boots are clicking on them, being the only thing we both can hear. 

We make it to the very top and I am overwhelmed with the amount of doors that are completely shut. The colors in the upstairs hallway are very dark, not making the visit upstairs very welcoming. 

"Well this is my room, you do not go in it, and you do not go near it. That room at the end of the hallway, it is locked and you do not go in it also. You will come up and sleep up here tomorrow, but tonight you can't. Now I need you to go downstairs, so I can prepare dinner." he says in one breath, leading me downstairs to the basement. 

That was weird.