Old Harry

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN VIOLENCE, AND CURSING. IF ABUSE TRIGGERS A MEMORY, PLEASE SKIP! I LOVE YOU ALL 

Harry didn't feed me at all yesterday. I went the entire day starving and dying of thirst. When I got thirsty, I had to drink tap water from the bathroom. 

It was horrid, but water is water. I'm just wondering why Harry forgot to feed me. He always feeds me. 

"Here's your breakfast" Harry says coldly, dropping the plate of food on the couch making a bit of a mess. 

"Why are you in such a bad mood?" I ask, furrowing my eyebrows at his bipolar looking ass. 

"Shut the fuck up." he says, walking up the stairs quickly. 

What's his problem? Oh wait, me. It's always me. 

I eat up my breakfast which consisted of hash-browns only. 

I pick up the crumbs that the beast made on the couch and put them on the marble plate. 

I make my way upstairs and drop the plate on the very first step, from the top. 

I sit on the couch again, and begin 13 Reasons Why. 

I wan't to ask Harry to take me outside, but since he's in a bad mood I'll have to charm him into taking me out. Or even showing me a window, just so I know how the weathers been. 

I will charm him the next time he comes down, which is to give me my lunch. 

HARRY'S POV

Arabella needs to stop pushing my buttons, because I am not in the mood right now. 

My life is so fucked up. 

I have a reoccurring nightmare, I kidnapped a girl, my sister is kidnapped, I'm all alone in this mansion, my parents are not alive, and I'm about to burst if Arabella tries to test me one more time. 

I decided on giving her breakfast today, with water as a drink because I felt bad about not feeding her all day yesterday. 

From: Niall Horan

Do you need me to come over today? 

To: Niall Horan 

No, I'll take it from here. H 

I lock my phone and sit on the couch, reading articles about Gemma on my laptop. 

Some days I don't look for her, but I do look for clues. 

My father, he was a detective and a successful business man who ran a company. 

He taught me everything I need to know. I call magazine companies and newspaper companies to ask about the article and how they got the information. 

It seems as if everybody is getting information on my own sisters case, but me, her own brother. 

Arabella is blasting music downstairs, which is causing me to get distracted. 

I really need some sound proof walls, especially for the basement. 

I continue to scroll through all these different companies and phone numbers. I make a couple calls here and there, but I got nothing in return. 

It's about lunch time right now, so I get up and prepare for something. 

I decided on giving her potato salad for lunch, with pickles on the side of it. I noticed she likes pickles, so I give them to her once in a while.